Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup third round draw - a little light relief

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did pretty well against Liverpool last time we played them in the Cup, should be fun.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So will this game actually be on Saturday 5th at 15.00 or is it subject to change...?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So will this game actually be on Saturday 5th at 15.00 or is it subject to change...?
I doubt it as Liverpool play on Thursday I think ? It will be on TV on the following Monday is my guess
8pm kick off , then extra time and penalties so as we all miss our last train home

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What times days are the tv games for the cup? I'm not even sure who has the rights is it still BT/BBC?
Yes BT and BBC ...I think they have 4 live games ( Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon) ...the Monday one would be BT so as not to affect Eastenders

D

Deleted member 4453

I thought it was a nice touch by Once to give us a nice-one when he drew our ball. He didn't do it for any of his other previous clubs, not that it was likely he would have done so for West Ham.

Noticed this too. Loves the Wolves!

As for the rearrangement of the Man City, I can't be the only one utterly confused when we will actually play them.

Seems like there's 3 scenarios where it could be moved reading through comments above.

W

wolvesultra

Noticed this too. Loves the Wolves!

As for the rearrangement of the Man City, I can't be the only one utterly confused when we will actually play them.

Seems like there's 3 scenarios where it could be moved reading through comments above.
If us or City need a FA Cup replay the game goes back to the Saturday (as can't be the Monday as the replay will be mid week that week) but Sky keep the rights so I'm assuming a bit like the spurs home game they'll only be able to slot it in at 7.45pm but I could be wrong about that bit.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If us or City need a FA Cup replay the game goes back to the Saturday (as can't be the Monday as the replay will be mid week that week) but Sky keep the rights so I'm assuming a bit like the spurs home game they'll only be able to slot it in at 7.45pm but I could be wrong about that bit.
Think City away is 7:45 on Monday but if us or them need a replay it moves to 12:00 on the Sunday

ladywolf

Reaction score
Already got my Liverpool supporting boss making comments: hope we beat these in the league and the cup!!

Back
Top Bottom