Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

BOLY

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw this earlier, that is a beautiful car

Back in the day I remember Bully had a white XR3i then a black Nissan, Keith Downing drove a Nova SRi and Tom Bennett a Peugeot 205! Graham Turner had a white, sponsored Granada!

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He doesn't seem to happy posing with though it does he?
Maybe he's just found out what it does to the gallon.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is he affording a car like that on the pittance of a wage Wolves are paying him?!

W

WasStefan

Dont players normally stay at the mount? Novotel is before home games only isnt it?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boly we love you. Along with Jota the priority signing for the summer. He has been and is a fantastic defender for us - his one weakness being an occasional tendency to be a little too casual - although that is the way he plays which we all of course admire , the languid ease with which he deals with opposition attacks. Best defender I have seen at Wolves and that includes Lescott and Munro. Wright, Slater and co not my era and obviously were fantastic too! Not forgetting Ron Flowers who was superb.

Last edited:

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw an Arsenal player Park one of those outside our local pub on Barnet high street before going to Pizza Express which seemed a bit incongruous! Asked him for a lift home but sadly he laughed and declined. Which was a shame because if he’d agreed I’d have wanted a lift to Berwick. And back. With a pizza.

D

Deleted member 4152

Imagine Boly in traffic on the ring road. While everyone else is getting raged up, he would just drop his Roller into a gap and drive away. Leaving the rest in his wake as he strides toward the road equivalent of a midfield. (Whatever the **** that is!)

Back
Top Bottom