Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VERDICT HUDDERSFIELD (H)

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

Pure dirge.

How many games must we watch with our CMs being overrun.

No combo seems to work with Edwards.

Super Dave? His song should be 'keep on running, keep on hiding'.

Silvio looked OK. Marshall OK in spells. MGW tired but nothing came off. Iorfa wasn't too bad.

You just look at that lot though and wonder where we go with them. Hopefully a ruthless clear out and refreshed style of play. We have to sort out our CMs.

Disappointed.

T

TacticalWolf88

Wolves are on holiday mode, a below par team, with a lack of balance.

Always going to be a pooring game as was Blackburn.

But, a top 4 team only won beacaus of a young keepers mistake.

But we looked better when Bod went off. I'm not surprised on that front either.

For once I agree with your match verdict

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My verdict is Lambert is a clown. He is a former central midfield player who seems happy to put out utterly useless central midfields match after match. Clueless. He could try Marshall there. Maybe give Herc a go. Even young Gibbs White but instead wheels out Dave match after match. Total an utter ****e and unacceptable. I fear if he is here next season then we will suffer more of this dross and dross team selections.

W

WolfOfWellington

Am I other only one that thought Price did okay?

The only one who showed for the ball and looked to pass. Marshall played well, Silvio looked okay but of the pace.

MGW not ready.

Edwards is a burden.

No movement up front.

Price was absolutely shocking. Anyone that rates him anything over a 4 out of 10 for tonight's performance is bonkers. He just gets in the way, backs out of tackles and messes up anything other than a simple pass, even then its not guarenteed.

Although his shot was amazing obviously.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone seems to realise our central midfield is complete and utter dog **** but do we trust this lot to be ruthless and totally replace them barring Ronan, Gibbs White, Saiss? I don't. Knowing them we wont sign one central midfielder.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My verdict is Lambert is a clown. He is a former central midfield player who seems happy to put out utterly useless central midfields match after match. Clueless. He could try Marshall there. Maybe give Herc a go. Even young Gibbs White but instead wheels out Dave match after match. Total an utter ****e and unacceptable. I fear if he is here next season then we will suffer more of this dross and dross team selections.
MGW has promise but not that deep at this level.
Issues everywhere JOS, not just there.

Hope Saturday went well.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pure dirge.

How many games must we watch with our CMs being overrun.

No combo seems to work with Edwards.

Super Dave? His song should be 'keep on running, keep on hiding'.

Silvio looked OK. Marshall OK in spells. MGW tired but nothing came off. Iorfa wasn't too bad.

You just look at that lot though and wonder where we go with them. Hopefully a ruthless clear out and refreshed style of play. We have to sort out our CMs.

Disappointed.

Thing is, when so many different combinations and players it is difficult to gel a team together. They all need to buy into the style and what is trying to be achieved. PL picks the regulars who have not succeeded much over recent seasons. The newbies mostly play bit parts. Sure PL moans about too many players but I still maintain out of the squad we have there is enough to gel together a play-off capable team.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price was absolutely shocking. Anyone that rates him anything over a 4 out of 10 for tonight's performance is bonkers. He just gets in the way, backs out of tackles And messes up anything other than a simple pass, even then its not guarenteed.
I'd struggle to rate anyone over 4, silvio aside.

L

LesDavies69

Everyone seems to realise our central midfield is complete and utter dog **** but do we trust this lot to be ruthless and totally replace them barring Ronan, Gibbs White, Saiss? I don't. Knowing them we wont sign one central midfielder.

Morgan Gibbs White was awful tonight. If he was wearing the number 4 shirt, he would have been slaughtered.

No one can play with Edwards in the middle - even Saiss.

L

LesDavies69

Price was absolutely shocking. Anyone that rates him anything over a 4 out of 10 for tonight's performance is bonkers. He just gets in the way, backs out of tackles and messes up anything other than a simple pass, even then its not guarenteed.

Although his shot was amazing obviously.

He won more tackles, completed more forward passes and created more chances than anyone.

D

Deleted member 4594

Sounds like another diagraceful performance instigated by lambert

Get him out our club . Sick of watchig hoofball and encouragement of hiding players.

It isn't a hard job with the squad we have hut he is making a meal out of it . Disgrace
"It isn't a hard job with the squad we have" :D:D:D:D:D
Quote of the season.
Price, Iorfa, edwards, Stearman and Bod were beyond ****.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan Gibbs White was awful tonight. If he was wearing the number 4 shirt, he would have been slaughtered.

No one can play with Edwards in the middle - even Saiss.

Yet Lambert picks him game after game after game.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He won more tackles, completed more forward passes and created more chances than anyone.

Respect you were there Les but couple of mates who went said Edwards and Price were both dreadful.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game was treated as a preseason game, I feel sorry for the fans who had paid to watch it, but our squad needs culling big time...who to keep and who to sack off I'm sure has been answered by the last 2 games.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim's report in the E&S is surprisingly scathing. Methinks he may be seeing the light!

W

WolfOfWellington

Respect you were there Les but couple of mates who went said Edwards and Price were both dreadful.

You watched a different game to me Les. Even the players were avoiding him in the end. He looks out of his depth massively. Time to cut loose.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game was treated as a preseason game, I feel sorry for the fans who had paid to watch it, but our squad needs culling big time...who to keep and who to sack off I'm sure has been answered by the last 2 games.
not having a go mate but we have been saying this for how long?

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silvio was our best player in the second half. ****ing Silvio.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mentality of these players **** me off! Not only are most of them ****ing ****, they have no professional pride and just amble round as if it's a training session. The mentality of 'job done, we've stayed up' really ****s me off. We need a clearout this summer, Lambert needs to be very very ruthless or it'll be more of the same next season. I'm absolutely sick to death of mediocre, average ****ty dross like Price, Edwards, Batth, Stearman, etc etc etc stinking the place out. Totally sick of it!!!!!

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of those who came into the team, Silvio and Gibbs-White were the only bright sparks tonight. The rest of them - total ****. Useless

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Same old ****.

Echo the comments of those saying they were all rubbish.

On a side note, anyone know what happened by the Goose before kick-off? Saw a lot of police about and the cars went flying past, some saying there'd been a fight in the street.

D

Deleted member 3518

"It isn't a hard job with the squad we have" :D:D:D:D:D
Quote of the season.
Price, Iorfa, edwards, Stearman and Bod were beyond ****.

Come to the conclusion you must be related to Lambert as when we meet you seem quite sound, if not a little dippy, so can't understand your blind allegiance to an obvious failure.:D:D Only joking mate, all that's left I guess, here's hoping to next season, I'm off to bed!!:p

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We desperately need a creative midfielder

We desperately need a minimum of two new central midfield players to add to the 2 strikers, new left back, new g/k, new centre back we need. Not forgetting a worthwhile replacement for Costa if/when he goes.

Back
Top Bottom