Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VERDICT HUDDERSFIELD (H)

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bloody hell it's half time mate, could turn it around in the 2nd half (probably won't though)

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In fact, does anyone know how many games we've come from behind to win this season? I can only think of Brentford away.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May as well get this thread running now.

S

ShropshireLad

Outrage threads that are started at halftime normally come back to bite the OP on the backside, so fingers crossed with this one. Think the last one was for Brentford away, though there have been numerous ones over the years. Here's hoping!
Living in hope is all there's left for us, mate. :cool:

S

Staten Island Wolf

Top notch! Good ale, and hot girls...Oh you mean the match.!!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like another diagraceful performance instigated by lambert

Get him out our club . Sick of watchig hoofball and encouragement of hiding players.

It isn't a hard job with the squad we have hut he is making a meal out of it . Disgrace

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Score line looking tight will keep him from any sort of stick. Unlucky, he will say I'm sure.

D

Deleted member 3545

why are people surprised with the result as it stands Huddersfield have 23 points more than Wolves which is half the total amount Wolves have in total

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silvio was good.

The rest? Meh. Marshall tried a few things but doesn't have much chance with no one to pass too.

Edwards and Price easily provided one of the worst tandems I've seen take to a football pitch. Totally inept defensively offering no protection for the back 4, anonymous going forward and awful in the tackle.

D

Deleted member 3518

"Genuinely despair at some of the utter guff Iv read on here lately", quote from another thread how apposite, the defence of the defenceless springs to mind.

D

Deleted member 3545

Silvio was good.

The rest? Meh. Marshall tried a few things but doesn't have much chance with no one to pass too.

Edwards and Price easily provided one of the worst tandems I've seen take to a football pitch. Totally inept defensively offering no protection for the back 4, anonymous going forward and awful in the tackle.
I do think Wolves need to get rid of all their 1st team CM players as not one is good enough to where Wolves want to be.But i dont think it will happen

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thommo wont be drawn on edwards but says we need to spend big on quality for next season

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thommo hopes for massive changes. silvio and stears gone etc. danny the only good point

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had that Rotherham player not missed that absolute sitter in stoppage time against us, I think he would be gone.

People seem to forget, he arrived in November. That's 6 months ago nearly. He had a transfer window to address our clear issues, and didn't. He's barely kept us up, playing some of the worst and clueless football imaginable. Had Cavaleiro not returned, and spearheaded with Costa our brief run of form, we'd be down now. The same player he hangs out to dry at every opportunity.

Edwards and Price in midfield? They're good at kissing each others **** on twitter, but apart from that, I wouldn't pay them in washers. The combined ability of a non league player. Price managed to nearly hit the corner flag with an attempt earlier. A blind man can see how pathetic our midfield is, and at home it's far from a coincidence that we create virtually nothing, and can't control a game against the likes of Rotherham with those slugs in such pivotal positions. I expect more of the same next season unless we get seriously ruthless, which I just cant see happening.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am genuinely stunned that some people on here cannot see what a fraud Lambert is.

I've mentioned this before but I sort of live in hope that PL can repeat Hughton's reign at Brighton. Hughton took over in the December with Brighton in trouble and they just about survived relegation. The following season, however, they missed auto promotion on goal difference. That was a big turnaround and is what PL and his staff need to produce next season, preferably with promotion!

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thommo wants a better go of it next season. Lets face it. The starting 11 were never going to win this game!

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounded like we need another 10 Edwards's. **** off Lambert you ******* moron and take your besty with you.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked like a team full of unfit players, tired players and strangers.

Silvio was very good.

That's it.

See you in August Molineux

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ive had a few pints (again) but tonight sums up again why I decided 12 months ago not to renew my season ticket. I can just imagine walking back to the car ****ed off and feeling robbed of my hard earned!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3518

QUOTE="manchesterwolf17, post: 4979364, member: 4455"]Had that Rotherham player not missed that absolute sitter in stoppage time against us, I think he would be gone.

People seem to forget, he arrived in November. That's 6 months ago nearly. He had a transfer window to address our clear issues, and didn't. He's barely kept us up, playing some of the worst and clueless football imaginable. Had Cavaleiro not returned, and spearheaded with Costa our brief run of form, we'd be down now. The same player he hangs out to dry at every opportunity.

Edwards and Price in midfield? They're good at kissing each others **** on twitter, but apart from that, I wouldn't pay them in washers. The combined ability of a non league player. Price managed to nearly hit the corner flag with an attempt earlier. A blind man can see how pathetic our midfield is, and at home it's far from a coincidence that we create virtually nothing, and can't control a game against the likes of Rotherham with those slugs in such pivotal positions. I expect more of the same next season unless we get seriously ruthless, which I just cant see happening.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree but suspect you'll be charged with blasphemy by the sycophants.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If lambert does get the summer to bring in his own men, and is in charge for next season he will surely be quite a relieved man? I'd feel more confident with Jackett in charge.

Is there better available out there? Hard to believe there isn't?

L

LesDavies69

Am I other only one that thought Price did okay?

The only one who showed for the ball and looked to pass. Marshall played well, Silvio looked okay but of the pace.

MGW not ready.

Edwards is a burden.

No movement up front.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are on holiday mode, a below par team, with a lack of balance.

Always going to be a pooring game as was Blackburn.

But, a top 4 team only won beacaus of a young keepers mistake.

But we looked better when Bod went off. I'm not surprised on that front either.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are on holiday mode, a below par team, with a lack of balance.

Always going to be a pooring game as was Blackburn.

But, a top 4 team only won beacaus of a young keepers mistake.

But we looked better when Bod went off. I'm not surprised on that front either.

Bod is crap mate, didn't take long to figure that one out. Hopefully he's gone in the summer, nowhere near good enough.

Back
Top Bottom