Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vs. Blackburn Rovers (A) Teams & Comms

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well....£130 in my pocket, I learned my lesson not to back us to win and its paid out.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because playing him together with Coady and Wallace meant that we had no creative outlet for the majority of the game and we were firmly on the backfoot. It wasn't until Tex and Cav came on that Edwards could assume the role he plays better. Not worth having on the pitch until you're desperate for a goal in the final 15-20 minutes of a game

The problem was not having Edwards in the pitch it was not having Tex on.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a word, rubbish. If you hadn't noticed, our confidence is rock bottom, and Edwards is running round shouting at others and raising the game of those around him. Danny is a hopeless captain, and we need players like Edwards to lift the team.

If that's all it takes to play for Wolves I'll turn up with my boots next Saturday to get a game.

B

Berrysafroregrown

We will never move forward as long as we've got a player who starts because "he pops up with the odd goal"

Didn't celebrate when he scored then? Not grateful he was in the right place at the right time?
I feel you would have been much happier if we had lost.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Very average performance against possibly the worst side in the division.

To be fair to Rob Edwards, his subs did make a difference.

Cavaleiro has to start games.

Would probably give Ikeme or CBJ our Man of the Match.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards is not good enough. End of story. Perhaps he will get a hattrick in the next two minutes I couldn't care less. Our central midfield with him as its supposed piviot is effing useless and I am so fed up with it. The blindness of some fans is incredible. Because the man scores very occasionally he is hailed as being great. Well he is in good company with Coady another very limited footballer and Saville even worse.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I said we should start Tex ahead of Dave but the vitriol he gets on here is unbelievable. What did JDB do in the game, I love his attitude but he's supposed to be the man, yes he was isolated, but he offered nothing, ask yourself why Dave Edwards had 4 decent chances and he had none.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest we were nothing short of mediocre.
Very depressing. If we are not careful we could even end up being relegated!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, she couldn't. Why not accept, with grace, that he has done what no other Wolves outfield player has looked like doing tonight and has thus possibly saved us from an embarrassing defeat?
Why not accept, with grace, that useless dross like Dave Edwards should have been shipped out years ago and are absolutely nowhere near good enough for a team aspiring to get the PL.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
**** poor.

Hopefully with Jeff Shi in attendance we can remove the remnants of the old regime and start afresh.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People trying to defend Dave Edwards by virtue of the fact he has just headed a ball into an empty net for 4 yards out.

Anyone else - Bod, for instance - you would be raving about his positional sense, great run into the box, etc etc but because it's Edwards he gets a *******ing for getting into a scoring position which, incidentally, Bod never did!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tex & Cav surely have to start next week. Wallace, I'm sorry but you blew your chance again lad.

Really wish we started with more attacking intent, it was Blackburn we were playing after all.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Bodvarsson, unfortunately, has been a mere passenger for a few matches now. Did absolutely nothing today, aside from a good cross into the box. Didn't win the ball up top enough, and was constantly beaten to crosses by the Blackburn defense.

He played like an unhappy Doyle.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least we didn't lose, eh? Shame for edwards, as I was hoping he would further his credentials with a barnstorming win

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We deserved a point. But they were dire and we needed all three. It's going to be a horrible 6 months

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But they shouldn't have been subs. If Tex and Cav had been playing from the outset we would have won that. Blackburn are dreadful and at times looked better than us. I hope all talk of Rob Edwards as a future manager is extinguished. A ridiculous thought in the first place.

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

Dave Edwards man of the match. Hilarious. A goal from 1 yard oit does not make him man of the match. Terrible otherwise. Bizarre .

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
MOTM but still the hated one on here after getting us a point ^^

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
But they shouldn't have been subs. If Tex and Cav had been playing from the outset we would have won that. Blackburn are dreadful and at times looked better than us. I hope all talk of Rob Edwards as a future manager is extinguished. A ridiculous thought in the first place.

Football Chaos Theory. You don't know if we would have won, and each of them could have scored an own goal for all we know.

D

Deleted member 3518

Good to see Dudley Edge and Gin but what a **** performance!!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only Wolves could win the football owner lottery twice and still be ****.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The introduction of Teixeria and Caveleiro changed our fortunes, pace and skill.. Simply have to gamble from the start not the 70th minute. Maybe then we'll win games.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
're the fans being blind about Dangerous, then presumably every manager we've had - who have all invariably picked him since he's been at the club - is blind as well?

A

AlexWWFC

I have to admit I was fuming at his subs but they did influence the game, the problem was we were playing Blackburn and were massively outplayed for much of the game.

It just can't be Edwards for me and I think we need someone in before Derby. We scraped a draw against terrible opposition. I still think Zenga went too early regardless of what was going on behind the scenes.

Agree Cav has to start games and we need to get Dicko fit he can't get match sharp sitting on the bench.

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
MOTM but still the hated one on here after getting us a point ^^
Stop being a plank. No one "hates" him.. its just that anyone with more than 3/4 of a brain cell can see we need better players than him.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if we had lost it would of been a disaster, i mean we wont play a more poorer side in the league, they're awful.
We have problems at both ends of the pitch, consistent defensive errors with no leadership and going forward we are toothless.
People need a reality check, forget the Silva and the Pereira's coming here we need someone to get us away from the bottom of the table. This side could easily be drawn into a scrap

Back
Top Bottom