Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Vs. Blackburn Rovers (A) Teams & Comms

Spellbinder

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ikeme Borthwick-Jackson Doherty Hause Batth Saiss Edwards Coady Wallace Costa Bodvarsson

Subs - Lonergan Stearman Silvio Saville Teixeira Cavaleiro Dicko

D

Deleted member 4124

Silvio for Doherty and I'd be happy with that.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, somebody else who thinks Dave Edwards is a central midfielder.

Our team looks poor in all seriousness, when will our record signing get a run of games in his position?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7 of last years team which finished 14th???????????????????????????? The revolution has not yet started!

S

Smokeyprogg

Oh look even a member of the old guard hasn't picked price maybe he's not the saviour everyone claims, happy with the balance having tex and dicko available from bench is a good plan

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cautious - a steadying of the ship type of side . Another Dave Edwards fan ! Bench looks decent .

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We go into this game in 19th, 20th if Cardiff get a late winner, which is a little worrying. Just don't see where the inspiration is going to come from and where are the goals going to come from???

W

WednesfieldWolf

Don't see much wrong with that team? All wanted Jackson back in the 11. Wallace started the season with a bang but form dropped, deserves a chance to regain it. Dicko clearly ain't ready yet.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the pub outside the ground Fernurst
Can't play Coady and Edwrds in midfield together
Disappointed eighths team selection
Hope yo be proved wrong against one of the worst teams in the division

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Afternoon all.

Come on Wolves we REALLY do need to win this one !

A

AlexWWFC

Don't see much wrong with that team? All wanted Jackson back in the 11. Wallace started the season with a bang but form dropped, deserves a chance to regain it. Dicko clearly ain't ready yet.

Problem with Dicko is there's only going to be one way he'll get ready and that's not by sitting on the bench.

Championship match fitness needed.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would like to see Silvio in for Doc, Tex in for Edwards/Coady and Cavaleiro in for Wallace.

This is a team set up to scrap it out though I feel.

A

AlexWWFC

Have a great day Ercall really hope they put on a performance for you away fans today and you get to watch a win.

If not get so ****ed you don't remember it :D

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about Wallace but happy to be proved wrong!

COYW!!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks pretty poor to me.

Doherty ffs

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I rate Wallace very highly BUT he cannot play on the left he has to play on the right.. Hopefully that's the way they will line up.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iorfa not even on the bench? Crap central midfield with no creativity but they will huff and puff. It certainly won't be pretty but I guess all that matters right now is three points against the second worst team in the Championship. Hopefully Tex and Cavaleiro come on in the second half. Options for midfield on the bench? - Saville, says it all. Meanwhile Mac scored today in Fulham's 5-0 romp vs Fulham. Last chance saloon for Wallace - he needs a very good game today to justify his selection. That new manager can't come in fast enough whatever the result to day. I'm expecting a 1-1 draw bore.

A

AlexWWFC

Iorfa not even on the bench? Crap central midfield with no creativity but they will huff and puff. It certainly won't be pretty but I guess all that matters right now is three points against the second worst team in the Championship. Hopefully Tex and Cavaleiro come on in the second half. Options for midfield on the bench? - Saville, says it all. Meanwhile Mac scored today in Fulham's 5-0 romp vs Fulham. Last chance saloon for Wallace - he needs a very good game today to justify his selection. That new manager can't come in fast enough whatever the result to day. I'm expecting a 1-1 draw bore.

I agree Goldeneyed whatever it takes to get 3 points today

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another game where I feel deflated before a ball has been kicked. Oh well, fingers crossed, wouldnt be the first time I've been wrong afterall I suppose...

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll say it again, we signed too many players. 7 of last seasons team starts today, this could be because Edwards trusts them more or simply because he doesn't rate the others? We signed 12/13 but a quality 5/6 would of been far more benefiting

M

Mr Wolf

No football to be played again, is it that hard to get Cav, Costa & Tex behind a ****ing centre forward with 2 sitting.

If Costa doesn't perform we have nothing in that 11.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn certainly are one of the worst teams in the division but we are only 2 points off the relegation zone ourselves before the game!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I don't know what team I was expecting, but I am already worrying about this game. Let's hope they really put on a show today.

D

Deleted member 3545

Not too bad of a selection two holding midfielders and Edwards as an attacking midfielder. Maybe Cav for Wallace apart from that not much else to choice from

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I wonder what he sees in training everyday to decide that this is the best line-up option to win this match? Hopefully he sees well. Good luck Rob! COYW!

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cv8kz5mXYAACnbW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom