Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Zheng Zhi

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I see hes been released by Charlton having failed to agree a new contract, I'de love him at the Wolves, quality midfielder, plus marketing wise it'de be a gold mine!

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MM had some nice things to say to him last year, I'm surprised we haven't been linked with him.

W

wolvo_boi

Cant say i would of been mightily impressed had we been chasing him and looking to buy from Charlton but on a free surely he can do no less than add to the squad, welcome addition on a free for me.

M

MK Panther

We need to write to the Premier League urgently to see if we can increase our team size to 15 as opposed to 11 to cater for our increased midfield. I personally believe Zhi is not going to help us. Involved in two relegations that is not good.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They had some good players at Charlton, I think poor management is to blame more so than individual players.

T

thekentwolf

Good Shout, decent player. Good enough for the premier league IMO.

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was injured for most of last year. When he came back he was quality. Best player on the pitch at our place by a mile.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks, not good enough for the premier league. Sort of an inbetween player. Is he a central midfielder or a striker? Does he only excel if given a free role which you cannot really afford to do as a new team in the top league.

J

jbarnettuk1984

Very good player and was actually on my wanted list at the start of the Summer. Would still take him, especially on a free.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Played a bit deeper than people think, yet still had an excellent scoring record.

V

VladivostokWolf

If he's available on a free I'd take a punt on him! Didn't he score at the Mol last season!?!?

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think he'll ever do anything of note in the prem (a bit like seol), but may be worth it for marketing reasons?

F

fozzy

I would like to have him in my squad.isnt he the guy thats scored past us last season.If im on about the right guy then deffo sign him up.He played really well against us to be fair.

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Would be a good addition to the squad. I was only checking his Charlton status the other day and was surprised that no one had snapped him up. Agreed regarding best player on the pitch at the Charlton home game.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's talented on the ball and could work hard if fit enough + has a good shot. He would give us a different option which is always useful in the Prem.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Would be a good addition to the squad, based on last season's albeit brief showing.

W

wanderer24

I thought he was taking the money and going to some Saudi team.

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For me this would be a no risk win win situation-firstly he is a quality player secondly FREE and as stated earlier we would promote ourselves to that part of the world into the bargain-also looking at the squad we have Henry Milijas Jones and Edwards as our 4 main midfielders I know Halford and Foley can also play centre mid but this guy is class ! He was undoubtedly the best player on the pitch when Charlton came to Molineux after just coming back from injury

Back
Top Bottom