Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Your Most Hated Pundit

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the eve of episode 3 of "The I Hate Wolves- The Steve Mcmanaman Story" I was curious to find out what TV/Radio pundit currently rattling on gets under your skin more than any.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the eve of episode 3 of "The I Hate Wolves- The Steve Mcmanaman Story" I was curious to find out what TV/Radio pundit currently rattling on gets under your skin more than any.

Episode 4. Don't forget the time he actually blurted out "I Don't like Wolves"

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Garth Crooks is the least qualified pundit ever

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
Would have been Mark Lawrenson, but he is just stupid whereas McManaman seems to be reasonably intelligent, but plain nasty. So... McManaman.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hates a strong word. I don't hate anyone really. The pundit I just don't get is Jamie Redknapp. Even the pundits I don't particular like at least bring a bit of entertainment. Roy Keane is Mr Angry. Merson is Mr Stupid. Jamie Redknapp is Mr Pointless. He's not funny, not very articulate, doesn't bring much tactical insight. He's not even the best pundit in the Redknapp family.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I always enjoy Pat Nevin on the radio. All the others seem to either state the bleeding obvious, or only actually know anything about the club they played for. There's also the whole culture of being opinionated just to wind people up and encourage phone calls etc. Simply because he is guilty of all these crimes and on the radio where turning the sound off isn't a great option, Savage is probably my most disliked. His phone in coming back from Anfield was almost physically painful (probably not helped by my mood!)

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
any chance of a funny steve mcmanaman chant tonight...just so we can show our appreciation ? ;)

im crap at coming up with them so step forward funny guys and girls....

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Mcmanaman is the obvious one, as it really does seem like it is personal. Not just the "I don't like Wolves" comment, but he does seem to be disparaging when he comments on our games.

But how about pundits / journalists that we like? TV or radio.

I would say head and shoulders above most right now is Tim Vickery. His knowledge is second to none, he clearly puts the work in and is able to communicate as a journalist with still the groundedness and humility of a fan, which he is.

Pat Nevin, as previously mentioned is also excellent.

In Norway we regularly have ex-Spurs keeper Erik Thorsvedt, who I have respect for.

I find cricket journalists to be far better and more entertaining than their football counterparts. There simple is no footballing equalivant to Jonathon Agnew and Sir Geoffrey Boycott. Insightful, knowledge, experience and with very good humour.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve Mcmanaman. The blokes a ****. Always has been and always will. BT love having him commentating on our games cuz he hates us. Never anything positive comes out of his filthy gob ****e mouth. The **** will be on fine form tonight against his beloved bin dippers.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The “commentary” duo on bt sport for our away cup game at united on BT sport were awful.mcmanaman and some dire lead bloke

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope McManaman doesn't commentate tomorrow on BT

Not a fan of Jenas & Keown on the BBC either

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody really only unless they happen to be a curly haired Scouse **** ****ing ****.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Chris Kamara and Paul Merson.

One who I enjoy and who has been very complimentary through our Europa League campaign is Jim Beglin.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t hate him but bomber brown does my ****ing head in. He’s so one eyed he shouldn’t be driving. Permanently sounds like he’s on the verge of breaking down in tears.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mcmanaman. Just what has this guy got against us? Listened to his commentary on a couple of Wolves games he has covered now and nearly every foul that is made against us isnt a foul. Every supposed foul me make is. You can tell by the way he talks about us he doesnt like us and why is he even commentating on games that involve us when he was caught out saying he hates us?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t hate him but bomber brown does my ****ing head in. He’s so one eyed he shouldn’t be driving. Permanently sounds like he’s on the verge of breaking down in tears.
And he has that slightly high pitched twang in his voice, like he's having his balls squeezed.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martin ( isn't it, aren't they, won't he ) ****ing Keown
Annoying ****

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
any chance of a funny steve mcmanaman chant tonight...just so we can show our appreciation ? ;)

im crap at coming up with them so step forward funny guys and girls....

The rousing round of 'Robbie Savage is a ****er' during the Rochdale v Newcastle FA cup game was priceless. The entire stadium joined in and it must have lasted a few minutes.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martin ( isn't it, aren't they, won't he ) ****ing Keown
Annoying ****

Yes, quite. Absolute ****ing moron. ‘For sure’ as well. Since when did that and ‘off of’ become an accepted part of the lexicon?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not one to usually encourage abusive chants, but if you want an obvious one it's to the Muppets tune -

McManaman
Do do do do do
McManaman
Do do-do do
McManaman
Do doo de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do de-do-do-do do do do-doo do
You're ****

Choice of expletive isn't set in stone.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Karen Carney
Jamie Redknapp
Clinton Morrison
Rio Ferdinand

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBH I haven't heard 'Macca' commentate on our games but listening to him commentate is grating he is just dour and miserable behind the mic, Actually the main BT commentary and pundit team are pretty terrible and make Sky's team look competent.

Clinton Morrison I don't hate but if SKY are going down the BAME route their are far more intelligent and coherent BAME candidates they already employ that they can use ahead of Morrison. Listening to his punditry is even worse than listening to Paul Merson stumbling and mumbling through sentences.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone pales in to insignificance compared to Garth "I want to be centre of attention" Crooks. Mcmanaman is a ******* too!

Back
Top Bottom