Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wrong block and colours in club Wembley???

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets came today, could only get ticketst in club wembley , and not quite in the wolves end.
We are in block 249.... Any other wolves fans on here near by?
And what are others doing about the no replica shirts allowed etc???

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets came today, could only get ticketst in club wembley , and not quite in the wolves end.
We are in block 249.... Any other wolves fans on here near by?
And what are others doing about the no replica shirts allowed etc???

No club colours under any circumstances, are allowed in Club Wembley areas.

W

wolvesultra

The rules vary game by game. They're allowed for the Paint Pot, but not the FA Cup.
More likely there’s very little club Wembley seats for that game hence their bigger allocations.

Colours will be fine for fans in that 2nd tier who brought through wolves but not through club Wembley.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I´m in block 233 apparently.
That sux a little bit.Won´t wear my replica white,and I guess the sombrero is better left out as well.
Will have my Wolves socks on though,I feel fairly safe they won´t be spotted by officials..:)

T

Truckawolf

I’m gonna have to cut my arm off. I can’t have the stewards seeing my Wolves tattoo

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never used to wear club shirts but this is well out of order and a sign of what the suits want from football.

I'd rather not go than submit to that blackmail..**** em !

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I´m in block 233 apparently.
That sux a little bit.Won´t wear my replica white,and I guess the sombrero is better left out as well.
Will have my Wolves socks on though,I feel fairly safe they won´t be spotted by officials..:)
Sombrero....great idea and solution....

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s corporate that’s how it is, no one forces you to buy tickets in there.

And I wouldn't. Will it slowly spread to other areas if they think they can get away with it ?

L

Lincoln-WOLF

Man city have issued guidance to fans saying colours are allowed in Club Wembley

M

Mr Wolf

Where what you want, who’s going to stop you. They think you won’t stand up & shout because you’re wearing shirt & trousers & not jeans & a football top.

Will make no difference at all.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Surely you can wear colours in the Club Wembley seats that were sold to Wolves fans?

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
Just got my club Wembley seats via email, block 216. My supplier told me that standard level 2 club shirts are fine, but club level is a no no.
Don't know how true this is..

W

wolvesultra

Surely you can wear colours in the Club Wembley seats that were sold to Wolves fans?
If by sold to Wolves fans you mean through Wolves.

Yes as officially they aren't club Wembley seats just seats in the club Wembley area (ie tier 2). If that makes sense.

Joop

Groupie
Reaction score
FF6808F3-C3D9-4785-B985-54B6DE2DEC53.png Club Wembley on the wolves side ends at 216. I’m in 219 which is general admission wolves supporters. You go in through a different entrance to club Wembley and can’t access club Wembley and can wear club colours.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
If by sold to Wolves fans you mean through Wolves.

Yes as officially they aren't club Wembley seats just seats in the club Wembley area (ie tier 2). If that makes sense.

Makes absolute sense, thank you so much! Means Incan wear all my Wolves attire!

Bostin!

T

Truckawolf

Joop I’m in 219 as well. I thought any club Wembley was no colours, that’s what it says on the site

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A load of guys I work with got Club Wembley tickets for the United V City Semi final a few years ago. Some of them had to go out and buy a jumper to wear over their replica shirts before they got let in.

Don't think colours are the issue, I think it's more no replica shirts.

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
I am in block 216 and my ticket says "wolves supporters" on it. So I can't see there being an issue with colours.

Joop

Groupie
Reaction score
I am in block 216 and my ticket says "wolves supporters" on it. So I can't see there being an issue with colours.
Block 216 is part club Wembley, part wolves. See the image I’ve put in a previous post. If the entrance is ‘level 2 east’ that’s the wolves part.

Joop

Groupie
Reaction score
Joop I’m in 219 as well. I thought any club Wembley was no colours, that’s what it says on the site
219 is not club Wembley. We go in through a different entrance and have no access to the club Wembley bars and restaurants. Looks like a great view though.

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
Block 216 is part club Wembley, part wolves. See the image I’ve put in a previous post. If the entrance is ‘level 2 east’ that’s the wolves part.

Level 2 East is my Entrance, Happy Days !!

Joop

Groupie
Reaction score
216 can be either. Your ticket will tell you the entrance. Club Wembley is obviously club Wembley entrance. Wolves seats are ‘level two east’ entrance

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Club Wembley Block 213 for my son and I. Tickets say strictly no club colours.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A load of guys I work with got Club Wembley tickets for the United V City Semi final a few years ago. Some of them had to go out and buy a jumper to wear over their replica shirts before they got let in.

Don't think colours are the issue, I think it's more no replica shirts.

I agree..unfortunately I don´t have an old gold and black jumper..:)
Seems to be a neutral zone,or so they say.
Good luck with that when we score!
There will be at least one guy jumping up and down in block 233 if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom