Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Worse than the Albion defeat?

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
(currently five will probably end more)

Leaving aside local allegiance and pride, this is worse than the Albion defeat, don't think we've even had a shot on target. Do we have any more scapegoats we can drive away from the club now Mick's gone?

Perspective wise - 11 games left and we're in the drop zone on goal difference.
On the other hand we could have 38 games left but the way we're playing we look $$$$ed already. If we somehow survive this, we need a major rebuilding operation.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's as bad performance wise, we haven't had a shot on target. Wolves just aren't good enough.

O

OCD Wolf

I wonder if JOH will tweet about us being 'done on the break'

This is worse, abject.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. Inappropriate thread.

In what way? The only promising thing from the Newcastle match (the fight we showed in coming back) has gone straight out of the window. We've shipped another five, this time without reply. Least with the Albion game - with the exception of the result - most people (according to polls at the time) got what they wanted (Mick out) and a false dawn of hope for change. Where do we go from this one? Can't exactly sack TC and can't see any way forward

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worst 90 minutes of my life. Humiliated in minus temperatures in the rain, ridiculous queues. Like Priestfields all over again

D

Dorset DeWolf

Definitely without question a worse performance, Riise could have had a ha trick on his own within 15 minutes today, and if we didnt know he can hit a ball on his left we want shooting!!

S

Sandwell Wolf

Nothing will ever be worse than the Albion defeat.

The lowest point of my 17 year Wolves supporting history.

Back
Top Bottom