Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Women's World Cup 2015

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Women's football can be improved by popping it on the TV then painting the screen and watching it dry instead.

The alternative is putting on a video of some old slapstick comedy.

Its horrendous, hideous... Dog $$$$.

I'd rather nail my scrotum to a cactus than watch that turd.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll probably take in a few games, not gonna lie I just want to see if there are any fit uns, I did watch England destroy Wales in the qualifiers, they actually played some nice stuff although Wales were dog$$$$.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got talking to an American girl the other morning a few weeks back, you know to be polite before you kick them out & she said being over here she's trying to get into soccer & she finds the women's game more technical as it flows better than the stop start mans games seems to.

Mr Wolf, I despair at your lack of gentlemanly conduct. It is bad enough you are a serial womaniser but you could have at least pointed out to her that soccer does not exist in England and that it is referred to as football :cool:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you should give it another try Essex, like most on here I'd never seen a women's game in 30 years living in England but now I'll go out of my way to watch the U.S. Women's national team. They're a good side with a lot of technical players and the games are usually good to watch. The English side aren't bad either, I actually saw them play last year and enjoyed the game.

I guess because there isn't the same bias and years and years of negative stereotyping to overcome it's much easier to get into over here.

Someone mentioned Alex Morgan, she's a star over here and is my daughters favorite player, she's written a bunch of kids books which the girls in my daughters kids side have all read, she comes across really well when you hear her speak.

My daughter asked me the other day very matter of factly why doesn't Fifa 15 have girls in it?

EA have just announced that FIFA 16 will have 12 women's international teams.

Back
Top Bottom