Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves vs Cadiz - Wed 14th

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still hope we're looking for a new right back. Semedo and Jonny give me zero confidence and make this defence look a lot worse than it actually is.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is our new tactic get it to Traore in the middle of the pitch?
seems to be (worked out he can't cross the ball ?, so play him down the middle with simpler pass of other front players)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont understand this formation, we have diego completed isolated at top which is what happened so many games with Lage.

We have a back 7 basically with such isolation of costa, with huge reliance on adama to break play.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I still hope we're looking for a new right back. Semedo and Jonny give me zero confidence and make this defence look a lot worse than it actually is.
I thought Semedo looked good against Empoli, but he's gone proper lackadaisical again today. In a 5, how can he have anything in his mind but stopping the cross, yet he's 10 yards away.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen enough of Semedo to hope we move him on , I'm not actually sure what he is good at as even when he is having a great game he still manages to give a silly goal away.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Semedo looked good against Empoli, but he's gone proper lackadaisical again today. In a 5, how can he have anything in his mind but stopping the cross, yet he's 10 yards away.
Plus him and Traore have no chemistry despite playing together for several years now. By contrast, RAN and Podence link up quite well. Semedo is scared to cross a ball or beat a man, and ponderous tracking back or closing down the ball. I genuinely feel like we'd look a different side with a decent right back in there.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Plus him and Traore have no chemistry despite playing together for several years now. By contrast, RAN and Podence link up quite well. Semedo is scared to cross a ball or beat a man, and ponderous tracking back or closing down the ball. I genuinely feel like we'd look a different side with a decent right back in there.
If we're going back to a 5 then may as well a put in a cheeky bid for Doc!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Semedo was excellent last season but he looks very ordinary this one. Just looks like he doesnt want to be here.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wow this is so ponderous its the same lage ****e, unability to break down,

its why nunes we thought was bought to inject things from the middle run forward,

i have seen collins and kilman do it.

But there is nothing connecting podence traore to costa.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
wow this is so ponderous its the same lage ****e, unability to break down,

its why nunes we thought was bought to inject things from the middle run forward,

i have seen collins and kilman do it.

But there is nothing connecting podence traore to costa.
Yes, no offence to either of them though, but these two in the middle aren't in the team even if we play a 3 at Everton.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great ball from Moutinho and lovely header from Collins, 2-1!

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Well done Nathan, and Mouts. Should score so many more of those

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good header.

The back 3 have been far more physical than we saw under Lage, the only noticeable difference so far for me.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we look ok, trying to play with more tempo at times, but keeping ball well when slowed down. Same old, same old really. We just don't look like we've got a lot of goals in us. Ironic as we are 2 1 up, I guess. I'd love to see Costa score.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That goal purely from pressure and Max pushing way up field to win a contested header.....better.

Back
Top Bottom