Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep it up lads. More of the same. You'd expect West Ham to have a rocket up 'em and improve but we're doing great.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great first half deserve to be in front maybe by more
WHam very poor so far though,surely cant be as bad again second half
Wish we could get more players forward when we do break,have to keep cutting back as no one in the box
Gomes has to be very careful now after a stupid yellow,but we all know hes got that in his game

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Minus the Semedo blip, Wolves have been very good against the West Ham press. Managed to run them around a bit.

Moyes doesn't want to play any higher. By the time he does, Wolves can responsibly throw Cunha on.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a Rolls Royce. Said for a few years he will have been the best player through the club and now zero doubt in my mind that is the case. Jota the benchmark so fsr, going to a big club and being a success. RAN is next

I think GON may take some credit as RAN arrived with tons of potential, yet didn't seem to improve much under the previous 3 managers. Had moments of brilliance, but also plenty of howlers and nondescript matches. It may be just coincidence, but it's since GON has arrived that his confidence has soared, he's become infinitely more effective and has also cut the mistakes out.

Maybe it's that he's a flair player and we'd always been a tightly disciplined, cautious team. Under previous managers, he wasn't given anywhere near the freedom he's now given.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON is a versatile thinker and tinkerer. I love how he comes up with different formations and short term tactics to get by each team we come up against. He'll never forget his first season with us.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not counting any chickens. I give you Jared Bowen and that bloke is lethal against us
Joking of course. I hope whu continue to play like they’ve been on the shorts all day and night. It mek Kilman look fast.

We have a decent bench to be fair Cunha and Dawson for the last half hour. They have to come at us and it may work to our advantage. Keep the same shape tackle them hard. We should be A OK

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good first half, best for a while. I'd be tempted to switch Doherty and ait nouri round for the second half, Doherty can make good timed runs, ran could provide more. Plus tactically it might surprise West ham
Good idea as we can be sure that they will try to shut RAN down somewhat

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think GON may take some credit as RAN arrived with tons of potential, yet didn't seem to improve much under the previous 3 managers. Had moments of brilliance, but also plenty of howlers and nondescript matches. It may be just coincidence, but it's since GON has arrived that his confidence has soared, he's become infinitely more effective and has also cut the mistakes out.

Maybe it's that he's a flair player and we'd always been a tightly disciplined, cautious team. Under previous managers, he wasn't given anywhere near the freedom he's now given.
RAN again is giving me Bale vibes. That is a compliment. He is what I wanted MGW to be for us

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
West Ham bring on Antonio and Ben Johnson.
Coufal and Soucek off for the Hammers

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
RAN is playing a blinder so far, carrying us up the pitch with ease. He really is going to an absolute superstar!!

We've retained possession so well in the 1st half - hopefully we can keep it up!!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn't even see how Bowen got caught. Strange one.

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We need to rediscover our first half impetus. West Ham have definitely stepped up

Back
Top Bottom