Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Watford Prediction

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here it is, your weekly (in fact twice weekly at the moment) chance to be positive.
It would be good to do the 'double' over somebody this season. Were better to start than at Molineux on Saturday.
Wolves 2 Watford 1

Last edited by a moderator:

16Matt16

I can see a 1-0 wolves with some scrabbling defending in the last 10 minutes.

Haggstone

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves 3 Watford 1
(Keogh Kightly and Vokes)

There will be some worried fans (including me) inside Molineux on Saturday. But we really need to rise above it, as fans we have a massive part to play. Come on you Wolves!!!!!

H

Hatch End Wolf

I've given up on 1-1 draws, bought us no luck for weeks. So, an unconvincing, nervy, 1-0 to us.....not much fun but it'll keep us front of the chasing pack ( I Hope )!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
wolves 5 - watford 1

watford to go one up early on and go on to dominate the first half. wolves come out second half and for the first ten minutes look dreadful then get a lucky goal from a set piece and watford fall to pieces and wolves go onto dominate the rest of the game.

L

Langdale Wolf

Wolves 3 (Keogh, SEB, Jarvis) Watford 1

Absolutely VITAL we get 3 points on Saturday, and that every single fan gets behind the boys from the first whistle.

Anything less than 3 points just doesn't bear thinking about.

P

Paul76

I can see us getting back to winning ways. I'm hopeful of a clean sheet and a end to our defensive woes.

Wolves 2-0 Watford.

S

Super Hans

Wolves win, first positive prediction from me. My mood has gradually been lifting since Tuesday. Come on boys!!! Wolves 2-0 Watford.... Kightly (2)

E

Edgmond Wolf

2 - 0 to the good guys, SEB and Iwelumo to score

Come on the Wolves

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
for all those who think we'll lose, you can get odds of 5/1, if you can bring yourself to bet against the mighty wolves

J

John

Wolves 1 Watford 3.
We''l score early on. Fail to make the extra pressure count. Watford will score early in the second half and we will fall to pieces with the pressure.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 Vokes. 4 from 18, the Natives remain restless.

F

FLEET WOLF

Wolves win, first positive prediction from me. My mood has gradually been lifting since Tuesday. Come on boys!!! Wolves 2-0 Watford.... Kightly (2)

Kightly has to have the odd shot, now and again, to score!

J

jbarnettuk1984

Watford are awful.

If we don't win this game, I hate to think what it'll do to our season, yet alone this place.

I fully expect a win, but with our centre back pairing of Stearman and Shackell (along with no back up on the bench apart from possibly Hill or Craddock?) i think we'll concede -

3-1 Wolves
Keogh, SEB, D. Jones

18miles

Graham Taylor in the Directors Box on Saturday, does the same apply to ex managers as ex players always scoring against us?

J

jabbawolf

Watford are awful.

They had a good win during the week, and seem the have a loanee from Chelsea, Jack Cork, playing very well - underestimate them at your peril.

Also bear in mind Blackpool have done Brum twice, and Saints took 4 points off Reading.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watford are awful.

If we don't win this game, I hate to think what it'll do to our season, yet alone this place.

I fully expect a win, but with our centre back pairing of Stearman and Shackell (along with no back up on the bench apart from possibly Hill or Craddock?) i think we'll concede -

3-1 Wolves
Keogh, SEB, D. Jones

They have improved a lot recently. Brendon Rogers has introduced his Mourinho-esque 4-3-3- formation with Smith and McAnuff wide who will cause us problems. They will also have that extra man in central midfield. There wont be much room in midfield for us to get it down and play.
We should be keeping a lot more clean sheets at the moment and winning games one or two nil. This is our downfall at the moment as we are conceding sloppy goals whilst being made to work five times harder to score ourselves than we were at the start of the season.

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's time to rumble.........3-0 SEB first half hattrick

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 0 Watford

Back
Top Bottom