Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A massive thank you to those who gave their lives for our country and to those who survived. Your efforts will always be remembered.

I will be off shortly to watch the match at a friends house. I think we have a chance of three points here. I hope that I am right!

COYW we all believe you can do it, go out there and prove us right. We are behind you all the way! :D :D :D

1699702434278.png

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
A massive thank you to those who gave their lives for our country and to those who survived. Your efforts will always be remembered.

I will be off shortly to watch the match at a friends house. I think we have a chance of three points here. I hope that I am right!

COYW we all believe you can do it, go out there and prove us right. We are behind you all the way! :D :D :D

View attachment 38454
I'm happy with that team, looks a lot of pace on the counter.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got to get after that dodgy Spurs defence and high line. Old Traore would have had a field day today.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m happy with the line up for us but that’s still an exceptionally strong Spurs side.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Santi Bueno not even making the bench. Literally no back up CB.

Edit: must admit it's comforting to see Gomes-Lemina back in the middle.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair few Hwang shirts been sold today I think.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can only imagine it’s a pilot / test for eventually fitting players with body cams during the game…
I was wondering the same, but surely they couldn't play with them as it would cause problems controlling the ball with your chest

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Santi Bueno not even making the bench. Literally no back up CB.

Edit: must admit it's comforting to see Gomes-Lemina back in the middle.

Suspect if needed, we would switch to a back four as we have cover both sides at WB.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Sky "Wolves make a couple of changes" Then they show the Spurs line up on screen and go through them one by one. Our line up not mentioned and not shown.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was wondering the same, but surely they couldn't play with them as it would cause problems controlling the ball with your chest

True, but I’m sure that’s not insurmountable. F1 loves its in car camera footage, so I can see football ultimately doing the same. Next step after that would be to grant the officials access to the footage to aid their decisions.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can only imagine it’s a pilot / test for eventually fitting players with body cams during the game…
It is….. it was done a few times by clubs in pre-season……

Blame Ben foster lol

The cycling GK channel and the go-pro he used got insane traction and they want a slice of that pie

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is….. it was done a few times by clubs in pre-season……

Blame Ben foster lol

The cycling GK channel and the go-pro he used got insane traction and they want a slice of that pie
Yeah was it not Spurs v Liverpool in pre-season?

It was class to be fair, miles more interesting than whatever the hell today’s rubbish is supposed to be :tearsofjoy:

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ooh 4K this am, don’t always get that. I see we’ve ditched the optimistic shorts.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN is ****, said it last week and will again. Nowhere near good enough defensively.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Useless ****ing ****s. Or is that one VARS fault. Toti was that far in front of the back line then he may as well have been in the civic centre paying his council tax.

Back
Top Bottom