Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs verdict

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me,Toti has made a big difference to the way we have started to defend and play.
He's a dependable 7/10 every week, looks like he is getting better with every game, and whatever the formation,is becoming undroppable.

Agree he’s the unsung hero of our team but every week he does a brilliant job, which is allowing RAN more freedom - just need him to improve his crossing!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess I'm happy today because of the past disappointment of the UEFA Cup Final and the subsequent League Cup Semi Final.
Any victory over Tottenham Hotspur will always be gladly received, as indeed it is today.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but I still don't understand how someone wants to watch the whole game through their screen. Probably just me heading towards old fart territory!
Different generations.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great performance today, really deserved something out of the game and over the whole 103 minutes played nobody could argue we weren't the better side. Felt our initial subs took our momentum away but the introduction of Sarabia was the kind of thing head coaches dream of! Stunning finish for the equaliser and then brilliant work (as it also was from Doyle) for Lemina to slot home the winner

Best performance under O'Neil and the best I've felt after a game probably since we beat Man City 3-2

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great win, good performance, poor atmosphere though, very flat for 91mins.

Can we please get rid of status ****ing quo?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, the same as people who video gigs. Grrrr
We used to hold cigarette lighters in the air until your thumb was on fire, now it's a cell phone until the battery dies, a definite technology improvement. :cool:

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
Not got home to Sheffield yet. What was going to be a 90 minute Semedo moan fest journey, turned into a three hour (so far…), celebratory Derby pub stop off. Sarabia was also going to be on my main list when he came on. Couldn’t believe GON thought he was the answer.

No doubts in my mind, I’m a ****ing ungrateful, unsupportive *****.
This corner of Sheffield’s a happy place tonight.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure where you were sitting if you thought the atmosphere was flat.
Agreed. First half a little flat in the South Bank but second half it really got going. Variety of songs today didn't really extend much beyond 'Gary O'Neil's Barmy Army' and 'Premier League Corrupt as ****' though

Reaction score
I'm slowly falling in love with this group of players. They may lack quality at times (and today was mega-frustrating for 89 minutes) but you cannot question their heart, fight, commitment and togetherness. The bookings of RAN and Gomes for running onto the pitch at the winning goal said it all - yes, they earned two silly bookings as a result but it shows the passion and togetherness they all have.

Lemina was my man of the match today - even before the goal - but he was closely followed by RAN, Kiman and Gomes.

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Brilliant win.we are a much better side without ait nouri and it really doesn't matter who replaces him.he offers nothing defensively or attacking. Can't tackle,can't head the ball and his corners and crossing are abysmal. Apart from that he's ok

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see quite a few Korean fans every game before the match...they all leave on mass about 20/30 of them from the university buildings down by the hatherton every game, the same time I'm walking past most home games..they have all the gear on, shirts, scarves....they must be season ticket holders most of them.....hasn't took em long on the waiting list.....

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew into the game after a terrible opening 20 minutes where we looked shell-shocked after conceding the early goal. Never looked like scoring until the introduction of Sarabia gave us the composure in the final third we'd been crying out for.

Scenes for the goal pretty sure my Persol sunnies are in pieces in my pocket :D

10/10 for the brand name drop in your post ;)

Egga

Groupie
Reaction score
Put prime Jimenez and Jota in this team and I think we would do well

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia’s goal reminds me of prime Wenger-Arsenal!

Not necessarily when they won stuff, but when they seemed to constantly score goals that just oozed class.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant win.we are a much better side without ait nouri and it really doesn't matter who replaces him.he offers nothing defensively or attacking. Can't tackle,can't head the ball and his corners and crossing are abysmal. Apart from that he's ok
I’d put some water in your beer if I were you.

He has improved a hell of a lot this season. RAN gets up and down his line regularly and has really improved his fitness levels. Great feet and has the confidence to beat a player. He will get better as well imo.

He’s obviously a favourite of GO and I rate him better than Bueno.

All about opinions.

Back
Top Bottom