Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Nottm. Forest comms thread.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pleasing to get the points but jeez ....that was hard word against championship relegation fodder

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a terrible second half but we scraped the win. Something to build on.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy for Steve Davis, Neves and Sa.

Otherwise that result masks just how woeful we are. Absolutely battered by Forest for 45 minutes.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest not happy as Sa was off his line for the pen. Apparently.

We are rubbish but 3 points ay it.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We weren't great but we did deserve to win it I would say.

Not learned much we didn't already know. Would bin Jonny for Semedo as soon as possible. Boubacar for Moutinho and Obviosuly Collins for Toti of course and we would look better I think.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My word that was abysmal pretty much to a man, but GET THE **** IN!

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
10 mins extra time, anxiety levels thru the roof. That was a ln ugly second half but we needed that for sure

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Huge result. Unconvincing in the second half against an awful Forest side but the three points is all that matters.

Have to sign proper defensive cover and a striker in the window. Toti tries really hard but his distribution needs so much work. B Traore in for Moutinho.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We weren't great but we did deserve to win it I would say.

Not learned much we didn't already know. Would bin Jonny for Semedo as soon as possible. Boubacar for Moutinho and Obviosuly Collins for Toti of course and we would look better I think.
Jonny was one of our better players today.

T

TheConcourse

Yeeeeezzzzzz, that was backs to the wall stuff. Nerve jangling aside, we conceded a pen and a header - pretty solid from the team.

Forest are awful tbh, but it’s hard to turn that tide when they have more men higher up the pitch.

We need to find a solution to that. Guessing it’s probably Traore.

Either way, massive massive points and hopefully we can start looking forward again.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard fought win that should have been far easier
Why we dropped off so much after the goal idk,invited them to score,good job they were worse shooting than us lol

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a must win game, and they did just that. Deserved victory too, and hopefully that’ll be the start of an upward trajectory. Good team effort today despite one or two being terribly out of form.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me. That was stressful. Should have won easily. Second half gave away a silly pen. But got away with it. Our time wasting at the end needs to improve. Not sure what neves was doing.

But a massive win. Makes us look a lot more attractive to new manager

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we looked decent first half and very scrappy for muchnof the second. Some good work from Adama and some half decent crosses, and Toti found him with some crossfield balls on occasion. The Ait Nouri/ Podence flanks just isn't working though, and in the second half I list count of the number if passes we left short.
On balance a deserved win, but far tougher texts to come.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nerves jangling at the end. Unfortunately, pessimistic cynic that I am, I know we have not turned a corner or anything like that. It was a narrow win against the worst team in the league. All our flaws were on display. Too many individuals not good enough. Team work barely there at all.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really don’t enjoy watching us play but I still do. Good and important win but we have major problems, don’t think Costa should be in the team on that showing, he touched it about 4 times. We’re going to have to rely others to score because useless up front.

Back
Top Bottom