Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Newcastle comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely
Yup, Adama before hwang EVERYDAY of the week.

I have defended hwang, but after today, that is eroded away…..

Hwang is like a competition winner and he lets us down AGAIN!!!! This time he ****ing set up the wonder strike, when all he should have done is put it out for a corner which was by far the easiest and safest option

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Should have brought on Traore,Podence,Dendoncker and Hwang.Although Hwang with mistake maybe Chem Campbell would have done better

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s not beat about the bush, that was ****

Do we wear white shirts in training cos that’s the only reason I can as our passing is so poor

The defence saved us today as we were toothless again

I lay this performance clearly on Bruno. 5 subs and none used until 80 minutes when we were all crying out for Adama he keeps him wrapped up. Can’t blame him if he leaves this week

Hwang … just go. Hoever made a similar mistake and got shipped out. Let’s be consistent

stlwildcats

Reaction score
Lucky for a point. Newcastle deserved all 3. What do Wolves need a bigger squad for if that’s how subs are used?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tragic substitutions. We scored a worldie. They scored a worldie. They probably deserved to win on balance. Awful from Bruno. It really really was.
We scored a Worldle from good build up play, there's was directly from a 'clearance' the ball didn't even touch the ground.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hopefully “PCLOSS” off Twitter is correct and said the head of all recruiting and scouting has nothing to do with Bruno, and if this is correct I should imagine they won’t allow this to continue.

With the team we have, we should **** all over this **** Newcastle team.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
We weren't bad first half but thought the second half the game was so bad.. basically trying to hold out for a 1-0 is very poor. I think we need more than players.. think the manager will be lucky to see our September.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both subs were wrong, cost us the game. Lage ain't got long left. Hwang has zero confidence why the hell would you bring him on. Massive spaces at the back and you leave Traore on the bench. Absolutely rubbish in game management
I hate bringing Adama on to protect a lead, but maybe to keep them honest. Especially if you're taking off Neto. Podence and Hwang aren't a threat to make fast counter runs down the wing.

Dendoncker should have came on much earlier and maybe gone down to 2 forwards. I'd probably just have subbed Raul for Donk and Guedes for Adama.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't complain about not winning. Second best for most of the match. Minimal attacking intent after going 1-0 up at home. Very much the rope-a-dope football of the past 4 seasons, only not as good. Hang on grimly for most the second half. The disallowed goal, fair, so long as it's consistent and is disallowed in every case.

Neves and Semedo our best players, take either of them out and we'd have been in for a pasting. Overall, probably a point gained rather than 2 lost as despite being 10 mins from getting the win, it was obvious which of the two teams is on the winning run and which is struggling. Lucky to not have to face Isak, Wilson and Guemaras, too.

We simply aren't looking like anywhere near a top half team, currently. On the bright side, Villa lost. :D

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
No win since April says it all…out of his depth! No plan B and clueless substitutions That was crying out for Traore as Newcastle chased the game….absolute joke!! Don’t even get me started on Hwang!!! This team on paper is insanely talented and yet we look like a team that has zero idea what to do when we get the ball….has to be down to tactics! End of!

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only has Hwang cost us the game he's probably just cost us the chance to sell him this window off when Leeds or Everton watch the game

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
At least we didn’t lose. Newcastle don’t have better players than us but they seem better coached. More motivated. And fitter. We desperately need a better striker and dare I say it, a new head coach.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle didnt create a single chance that second half until the late header.

But for that dreadful clearance we had three points. Fantastic strike though it was, all that great defending and fabulous Neves blocks ruined by a **** clearance under no pressure.

This is what happens when you gift the away side nearly all the possession in the second half of a game. Tactics and play were woeful by us in the second half and it wasny great in the first half either in my opinion. Look at the amount of corners they had compared to us and we are supposed to be the home side. We lack intensity, press and fitness and I havent got a clue what Lage is doing tactically.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've always supported Bruno but after that I wouldn't mind a change. Why on earth bring Hwang on. He's **** poor. Adama should have been brought on and Donk on sooner.
There were times when Kilman and Collins should have just cleared the ball and not ****ed around with it .
If we dont get at least 4 points from next two games I think Bruno will be gone. Ideally we should get 6.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Have to say Bruno has to go sloppy in possession and we have brilliant players who are playing boring football we have a slow tempo for the talent we have we should playing a quicker tempo and attack teams terrible way to play as the home team too cautious and that’s in Bruno

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No win since April says it all…out of his depth! No plan B and clueless substitutions That was crying out for Traore as Newcastle chased the game….absolute joke!! Don’t even get me started on Hwang!!! This team on paper is insanely talented and yet we look like a team that has zero idea what to do when we get the ball….has to be down to tactics! End of!

What are the tactics everyone?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those hoping to drive Hwang to Leeds, I think they'll find the, sadly, doors well and truly locked.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Don’t blame Hwang too much. It dropped perfectly for SM and it luckily went it. For sure, out of 10 times, 9 times it would go to Row Z.
But the performance was very tired and we played the game in our half. They hit the bar too. We were lucky to get a draw in the end.
Evident again was that Bruno’s game management is atrocious. A deer in headlights…..

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
11 games without a win
5 successive games where we have virtually disappeared second half
We need a midfield enforcer
Awful subs -
Traore should have come on
Sort it out Shi ,we haven’t spent £100M to be sat 19th with no wins and 2 goals .
We look no further forward ,and I am beginning to question the tactical nous of Bruno.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno and Hwang cost us the match.
Bruno and Hwang must go...

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t blame Hwang too much. It dropped perfectly for SM and it luckily went it. For sure, out of 10 times, 9 times it would go to Row Z.
But the performance was very tired and we played the game in our half. They hit the bar too. We were lucky to get a draw in the end.
Evident again was that Bruno’s game management is atrocious. A deer in headlights…..

You don't clear the ball across the pitch from the corner. You put it down the line or out of touch. Something kids should know

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He didn’t need to swing wildly at the ball to send it back into the middle of the pitch

Gedwolf

Reaction score
Bruno needs sacking for those 3 substitute decisions alone.

Back
Top Bottom