Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man City: Comms Thread.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going for a mental press seems to favour us atm. Might it lead to a more sustainable level of performance?

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a fair comment….

We have scored goals off his individual brilliance.

Two straight goals are from out of nothing g and hiM having no right to do what he did!! That cannot be the tactic!! But it was his Bournemouth tactic and was almost carbon copy of what ther did to us last season.

They have had over 60% possession…. Tell me if we are playing well? As we have simply parked the bus fleet and relied on magic..
To be fair, what else were we supposed to do this game, all things considered. We've parked the bus and looking at ran and neto to bring the ball out. No lack of fight so far.

Reaction score
It is a fair comment….

Two straight goals are from out of nothing g and hiM having no right to do what he did!! That cannot be the tactic!! But it was his Bournemouth tactic and was almost carbon copy of what ther did to us last season.

They have had over 60% possession…. Tell me if we are playing well? As we have simply parked the bus fleet and relied on magic..
A large portion of goals come from some individual brilliance. We got a little slice of luck too.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Gomes seems to be right at their heels but needs to be careful

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is a fair comment….

What did you bloody expect against the European champions???

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cmon, let's not do a Liverpool! Great play from Neto down the right (after I've moaned loads about him needing to play on the left - shows what I know)

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Causing our own issues by being careless and taking unnecessary risks, but fairly solid so far

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And the Oscar for best dramatic rolling around on the pitch goes to…….

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
interesting Ake doesnt get a yellow for that but Lemina's bog standard challenge on Nunes was an immediate yellow

Back
Top Bottom