Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man City: Comms Thread.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Excellent half. Defended really well and been a threat on the break. Bit of luck with Hwang but if anyone is due a bit of refereeing fortune this season, it’s us.

Well done to O’Neil. Has set us up perfectly so far.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
EVERYTHING has come down Man City's left by the way, do you think Pep rates Semedo?! He's done a decent job thus far to be fair to him, but they know he's error prone.
So does every other team in the division

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent half for us considering the opposition. Hopefully gazza don't say too much to them. *Queue starting the second half in a back 4*

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First half's gone exactly to plan. We just need to watch out for the silly offences like Lemina kicking the ball away and Hwang with late tackles. These officials need no encouragement to penalise Wolves. Otherwise, more of the same please from the old gold n black!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely zero attacking intent and no interest in pressing, it's the only way 0'Nil knows and he's probably going to have to play this way all season if he wants to keep his job but fair play, nobody expected a half like that and the players are at least keeping their heads and having a go

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O'Neil watch, he's actually set the team up in a sensible way.

Lemina and Hwang on a yellow, Gomes already on a number of fouls and struggling to hold the ball up the pitch. Time to make his money and keep us in the game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hwang come off for Silva or Sasa and Cunha move to the left.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent performance so far. GON does seem to set us up well at the start if games. Let's hope he doesn't mess it up today and keeps it together.

Rugrats

Reaction score
Incredible stat

Attempts Wolves 1 City 13

Kitchen Sink being prepped for the second half!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City are so cynical when they are losing.
Absolutely. Walker looking to get players booked, but then Neto hardly blameless after Ake catches him with an arm.
Great rear guard effort from the boys so far, let's hope they can keep it going.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping the half time sedative tea lady is on strike with the railway lot

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will the famous Wolves second half capitulation happen or will we hold on for all three points? I'd snap your hand off for a point against the European Champions to be fair!!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be tempted to sub Gomes and Hwang at half time, I can see a red card otherwise.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Of course all the bias/fraud/conspiracy people on here will conveniently forget that Hwang tackle which was definitely a yellow and should have been off. Got away with one there.

Just not a yellow card imo. 100% going for the ball, eyes only on the ball. Complete accidental contact.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Drawing with Luton after 30 minutes. 9 pages

Beating Man City after 30 minutes. 4 pages
Only like 1k people got to Luton so more logged on here to discuss, today is at home with loads of users in attendance.

Not a shock to have less pages today……..

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course all the bias/fraud/conspiracy people on here will conveniently forget that Hwang tackle which was definitely a yellow and should have been off. Got away with one there.
True but God knows we were due one in our favour

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jacque Oakley is just priceless - Doku has had so much space out there all game, and she’s just said Doku finds himself in space for a change!
He looks their main threat atm to me.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on Wolves, drink the magic potion!! 1/2 more miracle goals for the old gold delight!!

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Well done so far - about as best we could expect given the level of opposition and our form to date.

Neto is on a different level at the moment - need to ensure we keep him in the game as much as we can.

Wouldn't be averse to put him up against Kyle Walker now, given he is on a yellow and trying his best to get Hwang off (who got away with one I think).

Big test of character coming up - hope GON is able to react better than what he did vs Liverpool.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was 100% convinced Hwang was going to get a 2nd yellow. The ref has been **** all game, but if it had been the other way round and and it was one of their guys I would have been screaming for a 2nd yellow.

I don't think they will be as bad 2nd half, I would take a point at this stage and move on.

I would love the win, but they will bring Greasy on and he will get his customary penalty or red card.

Still, it's the hope that gets you in the end.

Back
Top Bottom