Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Liverpool 1976

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here we go again (almost) - playing at home needing to win to stay up against a team needing to win to win the League.

1-3 to Liverpool = Scouse pitch invasion.

I remember it only too well.

A

Apocalypse Now

That hurt Pengwerm, but to be honest I gave up any hope of us staying up many games ago.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
AN, were you there back in the day?

I was one who got through the smashed toilet windows in the old Mol stand just in time for Liverpool's 2nd goal.

I am a bad omen.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Here we go again (almost) - playing at home needing to win to stay up against a team needing to win to win the League.

1-3 to Liverpool = Scouse pitch invasion.

I remember it only too well.

Funny you should mention that game Pengwern, I was just thinking of it this morning and how it seemed to mirror today’s match in many respects. Heartbreaking day for all Wolves fans at the time, still a little hard to take even after all these years.

A

Apocalypse Now

Unfortunately not. I was listening to the radio under the bed clothes hoping the House Matron didn't catch me.

I tempted not to even watch this as I fear yet another humiliation on national tv.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the goals on YouTube last week. Amazing that we held out for so long in the second half, they must have thought they were never going to score.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio under the bed clothes hoping the House Matron didn't catch me.

I tempted not to even watch this as I fear yet another humiliation on national tv.
She humiliated you on national TV?

Back
Top Bottom