Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham Prediction Thread

P

Paul76

Another game settled by a solitary goal.

I just hope it's us that scores that goal.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Fulham are the highest scorers in the league - we will do well to keep them scoreless!

They do concede an awful lot too, but I honestly can't see us scoring the way we set up and now that we don't have Afobe.

Wolves 0-2 Fulham

D

Deleted member 4456

1-1 draw. A drab affair between two poor teams. Dave Edwards runs around for 90 minutes offering absolutely nothing. Stearman scores for both teams.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2 - 0 Wolves, Graham grabbing a brace.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Andy, 1-1. It's going to be a hard slog and will realistically end our slim chances of the pos. KJ will still 'big it up' though!

E

Essex Wolf

Wolves 0 as there isn't any service to the solitary striker Fulam 3 as they score lots.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5-0 to Wolves.

Following the sale of target man Benik Afobe to Bournemouth managerial puppet Kenneth Jackett is forced into a complete change in playing style to get the best out the impish talents of Adam Le Fondre. Those changes will see Wolves straying from their usual 8 at the back, David Edwards trotting about aimlessly and sulky isolated forward formation.

Fulham to be blown away by wave after wave of majestic attacking football resulting in Le Fondre bagging a hat of tricks, Danny Batth adding a splendid solo effort running with the ball at his feet from inside his own 6 yard box dancing past increasingly desperate opposition players before slotting past in form Fulham keeper Elmer Fudd. David Edwards to add a late 5, long after everybody else has gone home.

Or 2-0 to Fulham, Stearman with both.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I think we would have been fine with Afobe. I think if we don't win it will say as much about the effect of the sale on the psychology as his actual loss as a player.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The game will be utter dross, in a half empty stadium. Ten men behind the ball battling away against the might of Fulham, with the odd hoof up to ALF and Edwards lasting 90 minutes again.
I can see a loss. 0-2 to Fulham.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0 Clough hat-trick on his debut

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if we lost this one- after somehow beating them soundly not so very long ago on their own ground. Not so much because of Afobe though but more because of what happened to Siggy on Saturday which has left us pretty threadbare upfront. If he'd have been fit then I think the positive momentum of the last few matches plus the arrival of Zorro would have seen us home. With just ALF upfront though it could well be a struggle as I don't think he can really play the lone striker role that seems the only way we can grind out results these days -home or away!

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

I predict 4-5-1, a bus parked in front of Carl Ikeme, Dave Edwards chasing shadows and hoof balls up to our last remaining striker.

BBC weather predicts near freezing temperatures and rain.

What's not to look forward to?

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 1-0 Fulham Stearman gives us a penalty bringing down Zyro.

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see O'Hara running the game as we camp out on the edge of our penalty area. Luckily they've got Stearman so we should get at least one gilt edge chance.

F

FlyingWolf

I've give up predicting our results. Wouldn't surprise me if we won 3-0 or if we lost 0-4. I do predict that if we lose, there'll be mass dissatisfaction amongst the home crowd and things could turn ugly. I hope not.

FW

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With our injuries I would LOVE to see this team tonight:

Ikeme
Iorfa - Batth - EEL - Doherty
Price - Coady
Zyro - McDonald - Graham
ALF

Won't happen though.

Just feels like McDonald is wasted in a way too deep position at times.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for 2-1 to Wolves, hoping we can punch ourselves out of a paper bag, and score two from what we`ve got up front and in midfield tonight.

D

Deleted member 4099

With our injuries I would LOVE to see this team tonight:

Ikeme
Iorfa - Batth - EEL - Doherty
Price - Coady
Zyro - McDonald - Graham
ALF

Won't happen though.

Just feels like McDonald is wasted in a way too deep position at times.

I'd have that team and completely agree about KMac be wasted so deep.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Fulham. I genuinely can't see where we're going to score from unless it's from a set piece.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
I predict that whoever is up front will move about & pressure their defence, totally unlike Afobe has done all season!
Which means Stearman will get no time when the balls at his feet & we all know how that ends up!

E

Essex Wolf

Having predicted a defeat what makes the thought of attending the game even worse is that I fully expect to witness utter turgid dross football on display from Wolves. It's like a lose lose situation.

Back
Top Bottom