Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Neto and bellagarde injured. Dodgy first half and good second half. 2-0 via full backs. Hard working game.
If you ignore the injury thing, it sounds OK. Win's a win at the end of the day, even though it sounds a bit scrappy. Will watch the highlights online as soon as they're out, cheers mate.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good win but the teams struggling with lack of depth due to injuries.

Don't know how many times we have to say we need a ****ing striker to the board .

See do many times players getting injured as the backup players are not good enough to come in .

Great win but they need to look at their policy for next season. I won't hold my breath though .

Leemack

Reaction score
Even the odds at the bookies are crap for Iwobi to score.

I even bet on him scoring against Wolves when he isn't playing.

Might even lay a bet that he scores for Arsenal against us. It's that guaranteed :cool:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Second Half very good

Ait nouri superb. My motm. Although sa and lemina very close second.

Great win. Officially safe ;). Past 40 points

We should be fine v Coventry. Play like we did second half. Then a break to get hwang back and Cuhna fully fit

Gutted for neto. Reason why I don’t think he may go to a top club. Too many injuries.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unlucky injuries and Neto will be a big miss. I am not sure I ever see a really big move for him to be honest, as I can't see him staying fit for long enough. Great performance from Lemina and Ait Nouri in particular, and Fraser worked hard. Iwobi with his traditional goal. A great 3 points, and a good job we have an international break after next weekend

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The obligatory Iwona goal. I think he has 4 premier goals three against us

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FT: 2-1. Would have loved a clean sheet but I forgot to factor in Alex "twice a year" Iwobi in to the equation.

Legitimately felt like watching a different team in the second half, much much better. I still worry about the number of chances we give up sometimes but it was good to see us having a "**** it, front foot" attitude in the second half. MOTM RAN just for the skillz, but the whole team put an effort in, it was a group effort.
Loved your post until I read "skillz" - uhhh!!!!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last time anybody needed 40 points to stay up was 20 years back I think. 30 will do this year.
Maybe less than that 28 given more point deductions on the way

League will be stronger next season though. Leeds will spend again looks like Leicester are going to bottle it

Back
Top Bottom