Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham have been in fine form of late so I think we are in for a hard match. Much depends on our team selection making it a difficult match to predict. I hope we will have enough to give them a good game.

Wishing Pedro Neto a very happy birthday!

So COYW sock it to them and grab the three points. We don't want them to get above us! :D :D :D

1709992861908.png

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like that twitter user got it bang on

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Fulham unchanged. Adama, Willian and Palhinha all on the bench.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy for Nathan Fraser. :)

So glad we aren't playing Neto or Bellegarde as some sort or 'false 9'. I hate it, it makes the team so disjointed. A natural 9 (or a Hwang/Cunha type who can play centrally fairly comfortably) has to be better even if it's a kid and Fraser hasn't looked out of place so far.

Back 4 is gutsy but I don't see us as somehow not being able to play this way. Just needs some work on the training ground which could have started a while ago.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm glad Fraser is starting but that forward line doesn't have many goals in it.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m alright with this, you know. It might not work but I’m all for trying something different when you’ve got different players available. At least Fraser is going to have players in and around him so won’t be isolated or be asked to play a false 9.

I’ll probably be slating the changes come full time but at the moment I’m very intrigued.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Support that lineup, think it would've been tough if we'd persisted with 5 at the back and Bellegarde CF.

At least we should give it more of a go.
I fear the choice is like being asked if you would rather have syphillis or gonorhea.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m alright with this, you know. It might not work but I’m all for trying something different when you’ve got different players available. At least Fraser is going to have players in and around him so won’t be isolated or be asked to play a false 9.

I’ll probably be slating the changes come full time but at the moment I’m very intrigued.
Fair comment. I'd love to have egg on my face come the final whistle.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to Santi.

If the back 4 doesn't work let's all please refrain from singling Santi out. It's an experimental line up.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Agree, good to try it out - if it works great (and confuses Coventry in their prep), if not we bring Toti on.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4 at the back scares me. I know this is ultimately what GON wants to play but every time we've tried it with the current players it's looked open as hell.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN as a full back makes me a little nervous. Given 4 at the back Hugo B may have been a better option.

Back
Top Bottom