Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They don't just throw bodies in the way and work like trojans, they break on the counter and look for another goal. Brilliant performance.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crap, I went up to bed earlier feeling a bit ill, thinking I'd be up around 12. Slept all the way until half 4 and feel dreadful, gutted I missed the match. Can anyone briefly tell me how we got on, seeing as it's basically done? I know scorelines aren't everything.
Neto and bellagarde injured. Dodgy first half and good second half. 2-0 via full backs. Hard working game.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont get it, how does he consistently score against us ? 5 in 10 now thats insane

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The inevitable Iwobi goal was scripted really late today.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. There's something really special happening with this team with the fans and GON in charge. Wow!

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on then ladies and gents… who’s starting the hyperbolic “Where’s the 2024/25 Europa final being held?” Thread :)

Let’s goooooo!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on then ladies and gents… who’s starting the hyperbolic “Where’s the 2024/25 Europa final being held?” Thread :)

Let’s goooooo!

For **** sack please don’t!

Someone started one to praise the medical team and look at what happened.

It will see us relegated lol

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Heroic win and second half performance given the circumstances.

Been saying it for 2 plus years now but Ait-Nouri is going right to the top. Freakishly talented.

Just need to get through next week and then regroup for the final push.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FT: 2-1. Would have loved a clean sheet but I forgot to factor in Alex "twice a year" Iwobi in to the equation.

Legitimately felt like watching a different team in the second half, much much better. I still worry about the number of chances we give up sometimes but it was good to see us having a "**** it, front foot" attitude in the second half. MOTM RAN just for the skillz, but the whole team put an effort in, it was a group effort.

Back
Top Bottom