Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good run from Fraser, making himself available. Looked offside but still a good dart

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser close. Pass a foot to far.

Then Kilman close off a Sarabia corner

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forwards: cunha, neto, hwang, sarabia, Bellegarde. Then fraser (youth) and RAN who can play wide easily enough.

Four of the starting 5 injured is not something you can plan for really.
Yep.. we could have one or two more and you’d argue it’s not enough in these circumstances. We’ve been desperately unlucky, however poor the planning has been. I think we all agree on that.

(I know you can argue the injuries are to do with the workload.. but who actually knows)

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Willian and Cairney coming on for Fulham

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didn't give names. He said it himself that Hobbs offered players we could afford but he wasn't interested in them.
Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. You can only spend the money once, and if GON feels they’re not the right player and funds limited then maybe better to wait, not like he’s then been complaining about not having the players, it’s a risk in the short term with small squad size , but then you don’t then end up with player who don’t fit who you then have to move on again, probably at a loss

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But two of those have injury issues and bellegarde isn’t a forward
I agree we're 1 short, just that it's not quite as bad as being made out. Neto and hwang injuries annoy me as clearly both were really struggling and have a history.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. You can only spend the money once, and if GON feels they’re not the right player and funds limited then maybe better to wait, not like he’s then been complaining about not having the players, it’s a risk in the short term with small squad size , but then you don’t then end up with player who don’t fit who you then have to move on again, probably at a loss
I'm not saying it was the right or wrong decision.

I'm just saying it's not Fosun's doing alone that we have a small squad this half.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Good chance there but Lemina crosses it at Leno

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree we're 1 short, just that it's not quite as bad as being made out. Neto and hwang injuries annoy me as clearly both were really struggling and have a history.

2 for me.

Cannot rely on hwang and Neto as solid and consistent options for long runs of games and especially when it is lots of games in short bursts as this recent calendar has proven.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forwards: cunha, neto, hwang, sarabia, Bellegarde. Then fraser (youth) and RAN who can play wide easily enough.

Four of the starting 5 injured is not something you can plan for really.
There is 4 forwards a left back and a midfielder listed there. It is unfortunate that our best 3 are now out, but the depth in those positions is just not there.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both Sarabia and Fraser look done. But who do we replace them with?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish Fraser had a bit more pace but has worked hard.

Reactions: Ned

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fraser is pooped, give him a rest before he gets injured!

Back
Top Bottom