Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul was hiding from the ball last season, he's not even getting in to the position where he can tap it in.

Raul hiding from the ball was still our top scorer, so abysmal are the rest.

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to see a stat on what percentage of passes Podence has gotten to a Wolves player today
For God sake we’ve got the message so Podence is having a bad game so lets leave it at that Instead of going over and over it repeatedly

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Kilman carries the ball out makes a through pass to Guedes but our new signing doesn’t read it.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence has been appalling. We have some nice, technical players in the final third but where are the goals and assists going to come from? None of them are ruthless enough, although Guedes may change that hopefully.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really don't seem to have much clue in the final third. All these dumb flicks that do nothing. We just seem to get the ball to the flanks and then do nothing with it in the middle.
Makes you wonder what all the pre-season four at the back will ultimately achieve if we can’t improve our attacking play. More like we’ve fizzled out after our early efforts failed.

Reactions: Ned

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just don’t look like scoring at all. Loads of overplaying, basic misplaced passes and mis controls, wrong decisions in the final third.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll get **** for this, but if we cant beat such a poor side at home after failing to beat a poor away last week, especially after how poor we were last half of last season, i want Lage gone. I get we have missed sitters today, but our style of play has just been terrible again.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes you wonder what all the pre-season four at the back will ultimately achieve if we can’t improve our attacking play.
I've never been sold on it like some. As far as I see, you need to be flexible and play different formations. This game is going nowhere unless someone makes a mistake. How you don't put Traore in now is beyond me.

Jacthelad

Reaction score
Podence crap. Donk good. Not sure if johnny has had a knock but he appears to be the slowest human on the planet

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore as an impact sub could be handy this season, especially now his value is shot, cashing in is hardly worth it.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Good! Bruno putting extra pace on with Adama and Semedo.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does look bloody ‘ot out there.
In the entrance lobby of my house it's 26.8C and in my sun trap of a garden it is too hot to go out unless very necessary. What it is in the centre of Molineux I don't wish to think.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are taking off our most dangerous attacker. Great stuff,

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the entrance lobby of my house it's 26.8C and in my sun trap of a garden it is too hot to go out unless very necessary. What it is in the centre of Molineux I don't wish to think.

You guys should come visit me in Arizona :p

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t believe it
For God sake we’ve got the message so Podence is having a bad game so lets leave it at that Instead of going over and over it repeatedly
I am at the game mate.. not reading anyone else’s message.. if you don’t want to read what people at the game have to say, do one

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve been shocking this half. The game (our attacking play) has fizzled out.

Lack of genuine bench options is going to cost us more points.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love to see Adama score. If one early on in the season it could do his confidence the world of good.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll get **** for this, but if we cant beat such a poor side at home after failing to beat a poor away last week, especially after how poor we were last half of last season, i want Lage gone. I get we have missed sitters today, but our style of play has just been terrible again.
I have to say that for the first time doubts about Lage are starting to enter my head. I would not judge him on today though as it is unbelievably hot out there.

Back
Top Bottom