Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last week against Leeds, we had more possession than them with 60% - 40%. We had more shots than them with 15 and 6 on target against their 12 and 4.
Yet we managed to lose. Hopefully with Gonçalo reinforcing the front line this time we will take more of our chances and come away with the 3 points. It is still very early days yet, but we really do need to get a win under our belts as soon as possible.

So, COYW. We are all behind you! Having said that we could do without a pantomime performance! :D

1660395647375.png

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how Palhinha performs against Neves and Donk

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes has only been at cThe club for a few days, so Bruno is probably giving him time to settle in. It looks a decent starting eleven with options on the bench.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hwang is fit, then can’t argue with him getting the nod after a far better showing last week, and the new guy only getting in a few days ago.
Can’t see us waiting more than an hour for Guedes though.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pleased to see Adama back on the bench. He was making good impact as a sub last year and i think he will carry on doing the same sort of thing. He is kind of made for that role imo over starting.
I still can't quite believe no one has come in for him and Neves. Anyway, the others loss, our gain. Would love to see Traore come on sometime today and run riot.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Decent bench 4 or 5 first team replacements get the sick list on there not too shabby. Any reinforcements a big bonus. Hope Adama gets half an hour to rip them apart on a hot day.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Such a waste of seats in the away end... looks like they got just over half SB lower the rest empty.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can't quite believe no one has come in for him and Neves. Anyway, the others loss, our gain. Would love to see Traore come on sometime today and run riot.

If he can get some end product in goal contributions we could still prove valuable to us this season.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we get to see Guedes show what he can do in the second half.
Great to have a decent bench once more.

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
If Fosun are investing in Wolves again, I’d love to think there’s still a chance that we can put a contract in front of Traore that he will sign. I would absolutely love him to stay.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How can a team in the Prem take so few away. Waste of a place.
Rail strike, holidays and hot weather might have impacted, but I did notice on their fan site tickets were still plentiful and fans were being told they wouldn't be able to purchase on the day of the game.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those empty seats, I hope Fulham are paying for them. Terrible support.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When Hwang first arrived he had some great finishes - now he can’t shoot at all.

Back
Top Bottom