Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we stop lumping it up to Hwang and expecting him to win headers against Dunk.

Absolutely brain dead.

If we’re going to do that, bring Fraser on

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to buy a new RB to cover semedo and eventually be starter.

Hwang again looks a passenger

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Doc has been Ok, certainly gives us an option from Sa's long kicks. All their danger has come down his flank though. Whether that is down to him or just their stronger players are on that side I'm no too sure.
Hwang having a bit of a mare where everything just bounces off him.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb...................................................and that's Brighton. They are a class above us as a footballing side but at least they gave us a goal. Incredible that we are ahead. We MUST get Neto on at HT. They are playing a suicidal passing game at the back and he could terrorise them. Hwang has been terrible. Going over, giving the ball away . He needs to up his game big time. Just can't see them not scoring tbh. With the the chance to play home to Cov that must be all the inspiration we need to win this.
None of the Wolves players have been able to keep the ball, easily knocked off it by Brighton and unable to string more than two or three passes together without losing it.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I wonder if he going to give the Sheffield United at home teamtalk.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
A below par first half but we're winning which is the main thing.

Hwang doesn't look right to me. The ball just isn't sticking with him at all - 2 or 3 times he's given it away so cheaply.

Pleased for Bellegarde. Had some bright moments and looks to have the beating of his man.

Brighton playing out from the back will give us a chance I think - just need to be switched on and ready to take it.

A few subs around the hour mark to liven us up and exploit spaces as the game stretches should hopefully be enough to take us through.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 but we are ****. No more so than Hwang! Always runs away from the ball, expecting defenders to make a mistake. Poor control. Complete liability. Take him off. Anyway we have one foot in the quarter final. Coventry at home. Can't waste this opportunity

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Half time team talk by both managers will be crucial, just hope Gary shades it?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We lead but it’s not an exciting game.
Seen more life in a morgue.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A below par first half but we're winning which is the main thing.

Hwang doesn't look right to me. The ball just isn't sticking with him at all - 2 or 3 times he's given it away so cheaply.

Pleased for Bellegarde. Had some bright moments and looks to have the beating of his man.

Brighton playing out from the back will give us a chance I think - just need to be switched on and ready to take it.

A few subs around the hour mark to liven us up and exploit spaces as the game stretches should hopefully be enough to take us through.
Hes gone back to having an absolute trampoline touch on hwang

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see two small squads one due to injury (Brighton) and wolves tired after weekend games and looking forward to

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bbc just showed Danny welbeck getting ready

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang very poor again , nothing sticking but we look dangerous . Not great but leading without our best forwards.
Doyle and Mario very good.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can win another couple of games without cunha massive. Gawd we are missing him I really hope Gary gets some support in transfer window to bolster out the squad

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But it's pretty much their reserve side. They are so far more technically gifted that we are.

We're resting exactly the same amount of usual first teamers as Brighton....

Brighton, who control possession against virtually everyone they play. Brighton who now haven't scored against us in 3 full halves of football, despite being free-scoring.

One more half of that, I don't care how we do it.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be a different commentary to the one I'm watching. That one has 2 men, and they keep making mistakes. We have a wing back called Thommy Doherty, apparently.

BBC iPlayer comms has Rachel Brown-Finnis as the co commentator. She’s been really poor.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welbeck on by the looks of it. Brighton didn't look good without a proper Striker so will be interesting to see how we handle it.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
God they're a good team to watch are Brighton - incredible skill & technique right through their ranks. However. The best chances have come our way despite. Nervy times ahead but we can do this.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slow coming out. Kit man walking around shaking them all to wake them up

Back
Top Bottom