Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On paper this looks like a very evenly balanced pairing. One point apart in the League and Wolves with a marginally better form performance over the last six matches. We really need to get behind our lads and make the home advantage count in our favour. Win this and we are into the last eight.

So COYW do yourselves, GON and the fans a big favour and give it your very best shot. We'll all be rooting for you! :D :D :D

1709146002401.png

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting line-up…. I’ll leave it at that.

Come on you Wolves.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why we've pretty much picked half a team. Perhaps expect one or two at most to be rotated but Neto, Dawson, Sarabia and Semedo all on the bench is a bit much.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting changes as Gary rotates the squad.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like 5-3-2? Although with how fluid we’ve been recently, god knows!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy to see Doyle in for Sarabia. That means we will have one player capable of good set pieces throughout the match.

Hopefully this works.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bit disappointed with that side tbh. If we get through there's the potential for five of the eight sides in the quarter finals to be below us in the league hierarchy. I'd have gone full strength. Anyway, come on the Wolves!

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These were the sort of changes I was expecting last Sunday - just hope GON has got it the right way round.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Quite pleased with that team, especially as Newcastle is a big game for me (living in Newcastle!). I think with a flurry of games in a short period of time, and fewer days of rest than Newcastle have for Saturday, he had to rotate a little. I'm pleased Neto is having a rest, he's played a lot since he's been back. I think he'll replace Hwang in the second half, who could also do with some rest.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit disappointed with that side tbh. If we get through there's the potential for five of the eight sides in the quarter finals to be below us in the league hierarchy. I'd have gone full strength. Anyway, come on the Wolves!
It's a poor team. Bellegarde as Hwang as our CFs.....

Not sure why he's rotated that much.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why we've pretty much picked half a team. Perhaps expect one or two at most to be rotated but Neto, Dawson, Sarabia and Semedo all on the bench is a bit much.
Maybe incase we go extra time, imagine a fresh Neto against guys who have 90 mins in their legs

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we have to remember what happens if you keep going with the same 11 every game. We don't want any injuries and with the sports science in the game they know exactly where each player is and the limits. I'm a bit disappointed but we have something to come in and change it when needed....small squad, what can you do :)

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Are one or both of Lemina / João Gomes one booking away from a suspension?

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one benefit to this is Brighton won't have prepared to face a 3 man midfield. We just need to hope Hwang can shake off the rust!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty happy with that team.

Just relieved Doc is playing in his natural position rather than LB! Got a feeling he’ll score tonight.
Red herring

Doherty is gonna play up front ;)

Back
Top Bottom