Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Cov at home next round too, good side but a golden opportunity for a return to Wembley.

Shame we've not picked a stronger side tonight.
We played three days ago and we're playing again in three days time. We don't know the fitness levels of the players at the moment, any small knocks, or players that are in the 'red zone'. If Neto started tonight, and due to fatigue, pulled a hammy, our season would nearly be over. Cup or league. Think GON deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lack of height is my concern

Set pieces would worry me

Let’s hope for a win and performance

Doc and Bellegarde to score?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry at Molineux if we beat Brighton tonight.
Match of the season so far.
Come on me babbiees!

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brighton fairly strong. Sceptical about Doc to be honest.
Lumped stacks on Brighton to qualify as a softener if we do go out. Win Win.

colincameron

Reaction score
Personally don't hate the line up. Santi B, Doc, and Tommy Doyle have been trusted in the cup from round 3, and have performed well- would it be fair to drop them now? It's thanks to a Tommy Doyle wonder strike we are still in it at all when our backs were to the wall. I think the likes of these guys have come into the cups games with the bit between their teeth - Tommy and Doc played well against Albion too remember. Let's get behind the lads and Gary tonight- big big opportunity!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary O’Neil just can’t win with Wolves fans. With a trip to Newcastle United coming quickly, he has decided to swap things round a bit, had he selected the same team as against Sheffield United, and a couple of players had picked up injuries, he would have been criticised for not resting a couple of players. I am sure he, his coaching staff and the medical team know exactly what they are doing.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
Can't blame GON for making a few changes. Bound to be some tired legs and if we get a few injuries to key players we are gonna start sliding down the league. Time for some others to make a mark

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really favourable draw. COYW, get through and we have a great chance of a trip to Wembley.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Just to point out, there’s a sticky thread letting you know the potential consequences of evading the swear filter. Don’t do it please folks.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We need to fake an injury in the warm up and get either Sarabia or Neto on and don’t start me about Doc.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the game was on iPlayer tonight?

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on iplayer now

Was starting to get brown pants myself

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wendy wolf is having time of her life out there during lightshow :tearsofjoy:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We played three days ago and we're playing again in three days time. We don't know the fitness levels of the players at the moment, any small knocks, or players that are in the 'red zone'. If Neto started tonight, and due to fatigue, pulled a hammy, our season would nearly be over. Cup or league. Think GON deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Understand there's other considerations. As said, expected Dawson and another to be rotated, but 4 is a lot Vs a good Brighton side when we've already got one of our best players in Cunha missing through injury.

Especially in attacking sense. Don't think we've seen a GON Wolves XI without Neto or Cunha in it. Guess we're about to find out though.....

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do the pre match better than many clubs don’t we

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andy Madley
Referees badly

About time he had a good game

Back
Top Bottom