Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton comms. thread.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very strange that Traore and Semedo aren't in the XI. Hint at the summer?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the hell does Podence get in after that “performance” on Monday?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An interesting team with next season in mind, can’t see too many pelters before the game, after the game however?!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
MGW on the wing !!! Would like to have seen Semedo there infront of Hoever

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman in to deal with height. The out of form Dendoncker and Saiss dropped. I think the Hoever for Semedo is more about giving the lad some game time rather than dropping Nelson. Like that side except we already know MGW isn’t a wide man. May as well as left OO out there unless he is injured as surely would have been on bench at least.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how they play today. That's got to be one of the youngest starting lineups in the Premier League this season. It could go horribly wrong but it looks exciting.

Plus I've had a quid on Silva to score two or more at 25/1. I think Vitinha could thread some nice passes into him today on a proper playing surface.

Come on Wolves. We can win this!!

D

Deleted member 11332

Kilman in to deal with height. The out of form Dendoncker and Saiss dropped. I think the Hoever for Semedo is more about giving the lad some game time rather than dropping Nelson. Like that side except we already know MGW isn’t a wide man. May as well as left OO out there.

We are very much in sync today pal. My thoughts exactly. Still don't rate Kilman but let him have a run and hopefully proves me wrong.

KildareWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Nice to see a lot of youth getting a chance! Not a fan of Coady in a back 4 at all but to be fair with Boly out he didn’t have a lot of options! Bit worried about height from set pieces! Hopefully we give it a right go

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking fwd to putting our last game performance on Auntie right.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If OO is fit then I am utterly astonished that he isn't even in the squad. If that's the case it's an absolutely **** piece of man management.
And **** knows what Podence has done to merit a start

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If OO is fit then I am utterly astonished that he isn't even in the squad. If that's the case it's an absolutely **** piece of man management.
And **** knows what Podence has done to merit a start
I can only deduce he must have picked up a knock. Did look to stretch awkwardly at one point in the Albion game.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to ring the changes and give more chances to the squad,

very interested to see how Hoever does as an out and out right back

massive for MGW, has to impress today you feel and needs to grab this chance with both hands

Really excited to see Vitinha and Fabio link up in a winnable home game

must be a fitness decision with Otasowie as surely he’d have been on the bench at least

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope MGW isnt shunted onto the right wing. He needs to get a chance as a no10. Whats happened to Otasowie?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel sorry for MGW. His big chance to impress and it appears he is stuck out wide in a much-changed team.

Otasowie has an 'unspecified knock' according to Spiers.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t really care about the result today but it would be great is Vitinha could put in another stellar performance. I’m no fan of MGW but he put himself about when he came on against WBA and showed some passion, deserves a start after that.

COYW

Back
Top Bottom