Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
What an absolute joke the game has become - no foul called by the on-field ref, VAR once again re-refs the game in respect of something which has no influence on the actual goal.

We didn't deserve the goal but to cancel that it just another ridiculous decision.

colincameron

Reaction score
Clear and obvious errors they said. Just what are they thinking. Why on Earth would you get involved there? There's no way the prem can deal with PGMOL again next season it's damaging the brand massively now. Get Foreign refs in.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It should have been….. if it was enough to
Disallow the goal then he should have walked no? As there was no ball to compete for……

So he hasn’t even done the correct punishment if that is what he has disallowed it for
This is what I’m thinking. If it’s a foul then it’s an intentional elbow.

DJW

Reaction score
Play the U23S against City and Liverpool, Premier League is a joke so take this **** out of it!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly there only way you can disallow that is if you think Cunha has intentionally done him with an elbow, which should be a red card. It is one of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen. This sport is just dead, nobody wants goals disallowed for that it’s a ****ing joke.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR couldn't wait to get involved.

What I don't get is that EVERY ONE of our goals is scrutinised for minutes. Yet other teams goals, it's straight back for the kick off within seconds. I'd hazard a guess you could find something to disallow most goals if you look hard enough and roll the tape back far enough.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The VAR decision now will help people later forget just how **** we have been……

Shouldn’t have been disallowed, but we have been ****ing awful

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rob Jones on VAR? No surprise he’s got involved. He is the muppet who gave the penalty at Bramall Lane.

Edit: My mistake - Jones is 4th official. Darren England on VAR. Famously on VAR for the Diaz “goal” at Spurs.

Last edited:

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play the U23S against City and Liverpool, Premier League is a joke so take this **** out of it!
Agree we shouldn’t give a ****. But that’s hardly fair on the young lads.

Back
Top Bottom