Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sa is pain in the ****. With the ball at his feet, he’s a car crash, but then two minutes later he’s pulling off a worldie from point blank range…but then, gets beaten at his near post when it’d be less difficult to save it. I can’t get my head around it. Is he good, is he ****? Can’t quite figure him out.
You’ve summed it up well, he’s okay. There’s better there is worse

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly! To me it’s utterly bonkers that we’re all agreeing the squad is too small, and yet there’s conversations about who would be first out of the door. We need to keep everyone if we can and add to the squad.
Some of it just needs to be some depth players. Would re-sign Cav if I could!

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly! To me it’s utterly bonkers that we’re all agreeing the squad is too small, and yet there’s conversations about who would be first out of the door. We need to keep everyone if we can and add to the squad.
Especially Sarabia.. he has little sale value because of age, and has delivered 4 goals and 7 assists this season.

Been great value for us this season.. not sure at times what people expect from him, he probably just isn’t their kind of player. He’s crafty, decent delivery and can score the odd goal. No brainer, we have to keep him.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sa had an excellent game. He was off balance to save the shot when realistically he was probably expecting the ball to be played back across the goal. It was a very good opportunistic goal which would have probably beaten most 'keepers.
Not sure TBH.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually better, at least in terms of result, than l expected. Having absolutely nothing up front kills any team though.

Bouba was decent, Doc was ****ing awful

I'd forgotten just how much l hate most Gooners. A tad ironic when l had some arrogant prat (who said that he lives in Kent!) try lecturing me about Highbury (and Islington in general) after the game.... I've only lived there since 1990 which l suspect is before he was born.....

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good effort all considered but hard when you have zero up top like we did.

Arsenal were very average.
To be fair to them (if l really have to) the Evening Standard reckoned that several of their key players had knocks (Saka and Odegarde for two)....

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely pointless game, over before it started. But well done for not getting absolutely pumped, lads.

Gary following his defeated press conference yesterday by seemingly saying to Arteta “go easy on us” as they met outside the tunnel just before KO.

Boubacar played well.

Is it August yet?
When the season finishes Wolves and Arsenal will have the same number of trophies.
I really quite dislike the ****ney tourist ****s.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he's not okay. He's both brilliant and ****.
Very inconsistent IMO plus distribution is quite plainly diabolical.
When he had time to think, he gets ****ed up. What gets me the most is when he gets a back pass, he backs up, backs up, backs up, the forward is closing him down and he can't make his mind up.
And there's me screaming at the TV like a banshee. Or he makes a short pass middle of the goal to Tommy Doyle, And he's got a man on him, all Doyle can do is pass back or risk losing possession in the worst possible place.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Is the manfred mann song coming from us or them?

Us. And it’s great.

He looks good (he looks good)
He looks fine (he looks fine)
Matheus Cunha’s on my mind
And he’s scoring all the time
Singing oh a diddy diddy dum diddy do
Scoring at the Albion, scoring number 2

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Especially Sarabia.. he has little sale value because of age, and has delivered 4 goals and 7 assists this season.

Been great value for us this season.. not sure at times what people expect from him, he probably just isn’t their kind of player. He’s crafty, decent delivery and can score the odd goal. No brainer, we have to keep him.
Aye we definitely need a bigger squad for next season and for all his plus and minus as a player Sarabia would be an ideal squad forward.
COYW!! :):):)

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the manfred mann song coming from us or them?
Nothing came from their fans all night. Even the normal "We've won the Champions league final after being 3-0 down to Real at half time" celebration at the end was a bit mutes.

Back
Top Bottom