Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

HiHo

Reaction score
Opportunity gone.
Chiquinho looked promising.
Moutinho missed.
RAN has to start over Marcal.

Lage talks a lot about playing between lines but haven’t seen it much yet. We tend to have options breaking forward but revert to holding it up

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Powder puff attack and very predictable..
Trincpoo should be the one back at Barcelona, sorry just struggling to see what 'attacking' force he brings.

Opportunity missed I'm afraid, but it's another season in the Premier League.. let's be happy with that..

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This one is on Fosun really.

Maybe their hands are tied with FFP, but our squad is far too short of quality and depth.
Totally agree. We desperately need more quality and we bring on Chiqinho and Silva and Ait Nouri - average age about 19 and none of them game changers. Lage has got his hands tied till the end of the season and tonight highlights that top 6 is way beyond us.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may still do them at their place...... good god was that a low flying pig just gone over? :D

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MOTM, media taking note and bigging us up…followed by two successive losses and no goals interjected with Bruno complaining about his squad strength.
Has he moaned recently about the squad strength?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Two big errors of judgment there from Lage. Saïss might be the Moroccan Maldini but Toti had done nothing wrong to deserve being dropped.

Just like Kilman and Nuno last season.

And Marçal for Aït-Nouri is just an absolute joke.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get us to 40 points and stop up.

Our lack of goals and clinical finishing is at an all time low we probably need to sign 3 new players for the front line it was woeful.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can you put so many crosses in the box, and not one of them be any good?
Working wide and crossing is just a tactic for when you don’t know what else to do going forward. It’s always in hope rather than expectation.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A ****ing disgrace of a performance.

Donk shocking
Raul shocking
Trincao
Marcal
Saiss awful

**** off fosun and your penny pinching *****!!!
a Cf and cm again we are screaming for and you happy clappers think we are fine.
I'm starting to wish I could take their approach to Wolverhampton Wanderers and stop investing!...won't happen though and they know it!
I can't forget they upped the price for a premium product though! ****ing laughable!!!
I feel for Bruno massively!!!

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't complain when we carry next to no threat and don't have any viable options for midfield with one injury.

Reactions: Ned

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal did nothing but defend apart from the goal. However we were ultimately toothless up front.

Meanwhile on here we have the usual parts celebrating the fact we lost so they can wallow in their negativity.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play Saiss as the striker for the rest of the season please, Bruno. Bench Raul and demand Adama back in return for Trincao. Also fine Dendoncker £100.000 every time he attempts to head a football.

colincameron

Reaction score
Ultimately that’s where we’re at, just short of the top 6/7.

It’s telling time and time again this season, same pattern vs top 6/7 times 0-1.

Unless we invest, we cannot go any further. It’s frustrating, almost heartbreaking, to see us so close whilst also knowing this is where our journey ends; we’re at the summit. The investment required for the next step isn’t going to come.

I’m going to try and come to terms with that tonight and just try, try, try to enjoy where we are.

Tough to take but thought Arsenal deserved it, they didn’t create much but were the stronger side and defended well with 10.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well now the season is officially over, will it be a bit of a party atmosphere at spurs, who's bringing the beach ball?

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao needs big work in the summer
Podence has been great but when he's not it's all style over substance
Raul is playing like a league 2 CF
Donk must have won a competition to be an international, has no technical ability whatsoever
Marcel will be better off being melted down and used for something else, he's not a footballer

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lack of intensity when we were level
Lack of quality when we were chasing
Next to nothing in the box
Huff and puff bit thanks to Fosun you reap what you sow
Just about sums it up.

We were never going to score.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arsenal were crap and outdid Brentford for time wasting in the end.

Shame we are so toothless though.

Trincao, Marcal, Donk...I don't want to see any of them start the next game.
Saiss can sit the next one out too.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sending off never works out where the opposition are 1-0 up!!
They just park the bus, end of story.
We would have been better off if they kept their 11 on the pitch as we were getting well on top at the time

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm starting to wish I could take their approach to Wolverhampton Wanderers and stop investing!...won't happen though and they know it!
I can't forget they upped the price for a premium product though! ****ing laughable!!!
I feel for Bruno massively!!!
100% brought in on false pretences. Won’t back him, won’t improve just take the few quid we now make on tx fees and send it back to China.

How the **** do you come to the conclusion that donk is viable option on in midfield and Raul will come good when he’s been **** all season

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trincao needs big work in the summer
Podence has been great but when he's not it's all style over substance
Raul is playing like a league 2 CF
Donk must have won a competition to be an international, has no technical ability whatsoever
Marcel will be better off being melted down and used for something else, he's not a footballer
I'm sorry but Trincao needs sending back!
I can't see what he offers that Vitinha didn't and we sent him packing at a lower asking price!

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dominant in the 2nd half even before the sending off.
Plenty of good football but just lacking that final ball.
Lost to a stupid goal.

Once again there are alot more replies from certain people when we lose than when we win !

Chiq already showing he is more of a "team" player than the guy at Barcelona. Better movement too

Jeru360

Reaction score
I’m more worried that our manager is going to resign in frustration at not being backed this last window. I really thought we were one or two players away from a top 6 finish.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to find any positives in that. Clueless in possession and clumsy in defence. Just how sloppy are we in keeping the ball? It’s getting tiresome watching aimless punts, giveaways and falling over when a fair challenge is made.
Chiquinho was energetic but lacked the pace I was led to believe he had. Semedo is quicker. Why the **** doesn’t Fabio shoot…? Sa’s antics cost us a goal but he’s been brilliant this season so it’s hard to grumble at him.
Midfield though…just wtf? We were operating on a one man (Neves) midfield. Dendonker, I’m sure he’s a lovely fella but geez Louise. Didn’t do anything wrong but was so far from involved, I just don’t see the point.

Back
Top Bottom