Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves U18s v Man Yoo U18s

306NOTOUT

Won 5-2 with Zele getting 2, Kempton, Price and Whittall the others.

Looks like we have a bright pack coming through.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zele for the first team anyone?

Were you there? Was he reallly good? Or are you just presuming he's good from all the rreports.

IMO if he was any good he would be regularly in the reserves/ bench by now.

He still has a lot of timee and may well be a good player , but seems very overated at the moment.

R

reanswolf

Manure will probably tap him up anyway if he is any good. Sadly.

Great result tho.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zele needs time. He spent most of last season injured which will have obvioulsy hindered him. Good to see him doing well, though. If he keeps his form up I am sure he will be a regular in the reserves before the season is out.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Report on the match on Manure official website but only short.

D

Deleted member 3604

At first glance you think well done lads but on second glance that is one hell of an achievement against possibly the best youth outfit in the country (And it's the U18's!). Great to read something positive for once. Would love to see the goals. We should all be very proud of that.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a question here, do the under 18s and academy players play there games at Compton, and are the general public allowed in? Living in Perton means I'm not to far from Compton and it would be nice to go down there whenever the kids have a game, which begs another question, when do you know when they are playing a game? Would certainly put reports up on here after the games.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen whittall in the reserves, played very well as right back v Wigan few weeks ago. Price looks a tidy little player but small for a central midfielder.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at Man Utd's results at this level this season they don't look quite as formidable as I had imagined...

E_cartman

Groupie
Reaction score
Just a question here, do the under 18s and academy players play there games at Compton, and are the general public allowed in? Living in Perton means I'm not to far from Compton and it would be nice to go down there whenever the kids have a game, which begs another question, when do you know when they are playing a game? Would certainly put reports up on here after the games.

It's free and open to the public, I just walked in and watched them today.

Fixtures are on the club website under the match tab, next match is Man City at home next week at 11:30.

D

Dewolf

Looking at Man Utd's results at this level this season they don't look quite as formidable as I had imagined...

They are the FA Youth Cup holders for about the millionth time so i wouldn't say that. Mind you, we've been beaten by Reading and Bolton so it's hard to tell. There may have been a load of younger players in the Utd team as sometimes happens.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Papper is right . . . what a wonderful result for the club! Manure who rape and pillage all the Clubs for the pick of their Youths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got a right good hiding from the Wolves. Well done to all concerned! PROUD!!!

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
I Price looks a tidy little player but small for a central midfielder.

Way too small I reckon for a centre midfielder. You could say the same about Scholes but obviously with him he was very very talented at a young age. Didn't impress me very much at the reserves Tuesday night.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this just a rumour or has it actually happened? Why is'nt there a report on the Official site ffs? With the first team on a break you would have imagined that we would have made hay with this story . . . .beating Manure 5-2 (allegedly!)

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theres no allegedly about it, a previous poster has already said there was a report on the official Man U website and others were there watching it.

Our official site is always slow posting up youth reports, they normally appear early the next week (ie. Monday/tuesday following a saturday match)

Here is the man u report:

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-An...es-v-manchester-united-academy-under-18s.aspx
States that highlights is being shown on the manure site at 5.30. Any technos out there capable of linking it for us to see?

S

she wolf

Can't belive the sudden interest in this thread just because its Man Utd !!!! Our lads did play well though, but as someone has already said we'v lost to teams so far this season with a lot less "supposed stature" so as a comparison (and because I'm retired and have far to much time on my hands lol) I'v had a little look at the profiles of the Man Utd lads on their web site and almost all of them were very young ie: 1994/1995's and our lads were quite a bit older and we did have Jack Price who is a 1st yr Pro, so although it really is a great result and we love to watch the lads (as my grand kids would say) "were keeping it real" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom