Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Shop

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ordered a black tracksuit for Christmas, and it turns out it was sold out. They mailed me another item I ordered but no notification of my other purchase being sold out until I emailed the club. Is there anywhere else I can purchase this? Are they ever restocked at any point? I'm in the States so this complicates everything a bit more. I appreciate any help, thanks.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I ordered a black tracksuit for Christmas, and it turns out it was sold out. They mailed me another item I ordered but no notification of my other purchase being sold out until I emailed the club. Is there anywhere else I can purchase this? Are they ever restocked at any point? I'm in the States so this complicates everything a bit more. I appreciate any help, thanks.

This won't help you, but I ordered a size 5 ball from them and they sent me a size three of a completely different design and no explanation. I didn't even bother.

I'm going to seriously doubt they'll restock an item like that halfway through the season. I wanted them to get more walk out jackets the last few years but it wasn't happening.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t answer your question directly I’m afraid. But have to say I was very disappointed with my recent experience with the online club shop. Hard to begrudge them with all the other positives around the club. But still a little frustrating.

Hope they resolve your problem!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Sorry can’t help you SW, think we’ve been a victim of our own success, stocks of football shirts/goods etc have been based on previous years sales, so they are massively under stocked on an awful lot of items, don’t think they have any home or away football shirts in stock and will not be ordering anymore due to the timescales it takes for delivery, a lot of money has been lost this season. It must be very difficult to ascertain how many of a particular item to order, but it should not take 20 weeks to replenish stock, maybe in previous years they have had excess stock left over, I feel they have missed a trick this season

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s one area where the club still needs to up its game - the tat on sale is a legacy of Moxeyism

Doesn’t need to cost the earth to get some decent creative leisurewear sorted which doesn’t look like it’s the last dregs of Bilston Market

S

ShropshireLad

They've sold out a couple of things I wanted and was told that they won't be re-stocking.

I think it's possibly a case of running down what they've got and starting afresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The response has been prompt from the Wolves shop people, but any sort of notice beforehand would have helped. They stuck in a calender for 2018, as a consolation I suppose? I was unsure if this was an error, a replacement item, or whatever. Point is, I shouldn't have to contact them to find out an item I already paid for is sold out. I wouldn't be refunded if I hadn't been vigilant in this matter.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, online shopping and distribution is not difficult to get right. This is definitely an area where we need to improve.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were getting a nice new online shop with the new website but it hasn't happened yet. It needs to because this "MedocMall" thing is really poor.

Hazza

Reaction score
They’ve sold out of lots of things including kids kits, when I checked they said they weren’t re stocking.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last May my nephew (a Newcastle fan) wanted a Wolves shirt with his name on for his birthday.

I obliged but the shirt was delivered saying they didn't have some characters so no printing took place. I emailed Peter Pridmore and he sorted it out.

Now i appreciate that at that time of the season they're running down stock in anticipation of the new kit being launched but its the small things that make the difference. A call, an email whatever, just to make sure that you're going to be happy with the deviation from the item you ordered.

The club shop were poor but Peter Pridmore was first class and my Newcastle supporting nephew is buzzing about how well we're doing and proud to be wearing an old gold shirt with his name on.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I don't understand is, seeing as we are now doing so well, why on earth haven't the club buy/let one of the units in the Mander Centre as a secondary basis for buying tickets and merch ?

N

Northamptonwolf

My purchasing of items has reduced significantly since the town club shop shut. Its to much of a trek from the station to the ground and back to town for the pubs.

Shame they shut it or didnt even replace it with something outside the subway on a match day

D

Deleted member 6526

What I don't understand is, seeing as we are now doing so well, why on earth haven't the club buy/let one of the units in the Mander Centre as a secondary basis for buying tickets and merch ?

Because they haven't got the stock?

Seriously though, we should have saw this coming when they closed that store. The thought process must have looked like...
We have too much stock left over...
We need to order less...
We will not need two stores...
Less losses equals more profit.

In fairness the other shop in the town idea was fine when it first started, but now everyone either has the shop in their pocket or at home and can order tickets and merch whenever they please... and so you would have thought a penny would have dropped about keeping stock levels up.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't even try to use your merchandise cash on the online store....... four days and still not sorted.

The payment process for all channels online is so clunky, I think it takes about four clicks to confirm payment when most its one or two.

Forza Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Running out of shirts less than halfway through the season isn't good, how many kids kits could they have shifted with Christmas round the corner? Luckily I got my sons kit a couple of weeks back, my daughter wanted the third kit tho so haven't been able to get that for her

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last May my nephew (a Newcastle fan) wanted a Wolves shirt with his name on for his birthday.

I obliged but the shirt was delivered saying they didn't have some characters so no printing took place. I emailed Peter Pridmore and he sorted it out.

Now i appreciate that at that time of the season they're running down stock in anticipation of the new kit being launched but its the small things that make the difference. A call, an email whatever, just to make sure that you're going to be happy with the deviation from the item you ordered.

The club shop were poor but Peter Pridmore was first class and my Newcastle supporting nephew is buzzing about how well we're doing and proud to be wearing an old gold shirt with his name on.

Pridmore was who I dealt with, and he was professional and quick, but the whole experience has left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I know we're asking a lot of FOSUN, especially when they've built a quality product on the pitch, but an improvement in the online shopping experience has to come sooner than later.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Running out of shirts less than halfway through the season isn't good, how many kids kits could they have shifted with Christmas round the corner? Luckily I got my sons kit a couple of weeks back, my daughter wanted the third kit tho so haven't been able to get that for her

Very poor by the sounds of it. I'd associate this sort of skinflint behaviour of buying just about enough stock to meet initial demand (as to not end up with leftover stock at the end of the season which needs to be traditionally firesaled for a loss or very little profit) with the Moxey era rather than the current one. Not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom