Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves merchandise

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OMFG it's bad. Just received presents for Xmas. Two out of three need returning. XL T-shirt skin tight at the midriff with baggy sleeves - I'm pretty much in proportion! And a hoody with a wonky badge which is just appalling in quality - really thin material with shoddy stitching.

I feel bad as it's not her fault, but can't keep this overpriced crap. Steer well clear would be my advice.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
I've had to tell my family to stop buying me T-shirts and polo shirts from the club shop. Not one has gone through the first wash and come out wearable. Horrificly poor quality to be honest. Some of the replica shirts, both new and retro have been okay over the years though, but only worth buying if heavily reduced.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had to tell my family to stop buying me T-shirts and polo shirts from the club shop. Not one has gone through the first wash and come out wearable. Horrificly poor quality to be honest. Some of the replica shirts, both new and retro have been okay over the years though, but only worth buying if heavily reduced.
It's the in house stuff which is awful. I've got some nice "pro" Castore gear.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure where the Castore General thread is, so here is something that I am sure will make them and the club scratch there heads - as seen on social media tonight…

View attachment 32230
I'd been wondering what the difference was between the replica kit and the pro version, now I know!
That justifies the sizeable price difference!!! Lol

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure where the Castore General thread is, so here is something that I am sure will make them and the club scratch there heads - as seen on social media tonight…

View attachment 32230
Hahaha. That would genuinely annoy me to the point where it would affect my performance if I was Semedo. I’m getting anxious just looking at the photo.

Last edited:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is interested but was on Sports Direct buying some boots for my son and noticed that they have a black and gold version of the popular Wolves Castore hoodies that I haven’t seen on sale before.

Ridiculous price still but I seem to recall the all black version selling out very quickly last season.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is interested but was on Sports Direct buying some boots for my son and noticed that they have a black and gold version of the popular Wolves Castore hoodies that I haven’t seen on sale before.

Ridiculous price still but I seem to recall the all black version selling out very quickly last season.

I got that one from Classic Football Shirts last year. It was about half the price.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I have one, it's brilliant. Paid £60 I think, maybe £65.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That’s really nice! And it’s also the Garcia version which is waterproof (or water resistant or something) not the standard version that is available in the club shop.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Love that - never seen that one before.. the quality of the original grey/ black one from last season was awesome. Much better than the black /white one of this season.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Some decent stuff on the Sports Direct website - shirts without a sponsor? Extra20 code valid at the moment too.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I'm not one to normally purchase/wear merchandise but I was really tempted to spend a few quid on the Sports Direct site. Put a few things in my basket yesterday and came back to it the morning as the price on some things have gone down again with the Extra20 discount code now working on more items.

After I took a few things out, knowing they'd just sit in the wardrobe, I ended up with the black Castore/Wolves hoodie for £24 and a pair of tracksuit bottoms for £13.

Looks like there still plenty of stock and a wide range. If you like replica tops was particularly impressed with the Adult shirts without the sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom