Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves mastercard

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought I'd put it in here as no one looks much on the ticket page.
I had a call yesterday from Wolves ticket office to say I had won 2 adult and 2 child tickets for tomorrows game through Wolves credit card!!!!.
Don't win much and they are of no use to me as we have ST anyway, so if any one knows a family of 4 who'd like to go let me know and they can have the tickets for nowt (a drink might be appreciated!).
I have to pick the tickets up tomorrow so can meet outside the ground.
First one to let me know has them!
Cheers, John

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a call yesterday from Wolves ticket office to say I had won 2 adult and 2 child tickets for tomorrows game through Wolves credit card!!!!.
Don't win much and they are of no use to me as we have ST anyway, so if any one knows a family of 4 who'd like to go let me know and they can have the tickets for nowt (a drink might be appreciated!).
Cheers, John

Congrats Mate - Great offer to somebody....:congrats::congrats::congrats:

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Very nice offer John - good on you. I have a ticket, but I hope somebody takes advantage of your generosity.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes a generous offer , hope it goes to a good home.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers, John

For £40 its a great deal for Families` of 4 anyway and every child gets a free goodie bag and tomorrow 5 of them will each contain a £20 voucher to spend in the club shops.

Look out for them, you kiddies.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For £40 its a great deal for Families` of 4 anyway and every child gets a free goodie bag and tomorrow 5 of them will each contain a £20 voucher to spend in the club shops.

Look out for them, you kiddies.

Great offer don't forget to throw me one in The South Bank Pump :D

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll take up the offer mate, my 2 daughters would love it, the one aint been before. I was a season ticket for over 20 years just can't afford it these days.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'll take up the offer mate, my 2 daughters would love it, the one aint been before. I was a season ticket for over 20 years just can't afford it these days.

They are yours then mate!, PM me your mobile and we can arrange to meet up tomorrow.

C

cooper_J

What a great gesture.

Fair play mate, hopefully the good karma you've earned will rub off on the whole club.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done sir and a great gesture. Would have taken them off you, but I've shipped the family out to the inlaws for the weekend.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well done sir and a great gesture. Would have taken them off you, but I've shipped the family out to the inlaws for the weekend.

Managed to find a taker now mate so would have been too late, wolvesandbooze has taken up the offer!!

They have not cost me anything so wouldn't expect anything for them, its a bonus when you can help out a fellow Wolves fan, or 4 in this case!

D

Deleted member 4008

Are you sure your not Moxey trying to boost the attendance figures for tomorrow :).

Only joking great gesture I hope the person who has them enjoys a great 2-1 win with Vokes coming off the bench to slam in the winner and backflip into the crowd. ( I can dream any way )

D

Dewsburywolf

Nice one Ginger don't tell me we've stumped Dews! That's exactly what I meant. Have a bit of sympathy he's from Yorkshire. Even worse Dewsbury :eek::D

What makes you think I've been stumped? :confused: :confused:

You don't need to open a thread you just have to place your cursor over the thread title which then gives you the opening lines of it's contents. Therein you'll see that it mentions the OP winning tickets to tomorrow's game

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I certainly do appreciate it, fantastic gesture. My eldest daughter can't come so my youngest and the young 7 year old down the road is coming, he'd sleep in his Wolves kit if he could, he's face lit up when he was told. Thanks so much John.:D

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What makes you think I've been stumped? :confused: :confused:

You don't need to open a thread you just have to place your cursor over the thread title which then gives you the opening lines of it's contents. Therein you'll see that it mentions the OP winning tickets to tomorrow's game

I do apologies Oh wise one. However a thread title with "free tickets" would have shifted them quicker IMO. But it doesn't really matter does it. I was only trying to help "fella" :D

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly do appreciate it, fantastic gesture. My eldest daughter can't come so my youngest and the young 7 year old down the road is coming, he'd sleep in his Wolves kit if he could, he's face lit up when he was told. Thanks so much John.:D
What a great good news story. Well done Devizes and to those going I hope you all have a fantastic day and see a Wolves win. 2 new fans for life hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom