Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves kit images

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a very quick go, assuming that Puma will be the new manufacturer, and looking at their generic templates.

home1h.png
away1r.png

Not so sure about the sashes on the away kit.

Those 2 shirts a flippin bostin mate, love them!!

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the away kit I have always wanted to see the core colours represented. The sache perfectly achieves this.

I have always in particular wanted to see a vertical stripe like the sash running down over the badge. This could be two black stripes with a gold inner. There could be various approaches around the badge, a slight gap top and bottom or to bend the gold stripe around the badge.

This approach could always be mirrorred in the home gold kit with the black being the vertical stripe as an alternative/or addition to being on the collar or sleeves. I'm surprised we have never explored anything like this.

What we need is a vibrant new kit, Punjabi Wolves drums and a new mood at the Molineux.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
For the away kit I have always wanted to see the core colours represented. The sache perfectly achieves this.

I have always in particular wanted to see a vertical stripe like the sash running down over the badge. This could be two black stripes with a gold inner. There could be various approaches around the badge, a slight gap top and bottom or to bend the gold stripe around the badge.

This approach could always be mirrorred in the home gold kit with the black being the vertical stripe as an alternative/or addition to being on the collar or sleeves. I'm surprised we have never explored anything like this.

What we need in a vibrant new kit, Punjabi Wolves drums and a new mood at the Molineux.
Big +1.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves home 2000-2002
wolveshome20002002copy.png

Wolves away 2000-2001
wolvesaway20002001copy.png

Wolves away 2001-2002
wolvesaway20012002copy.png

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming on this thread and seeing your superb work is like a breath of fresh air, a stream of warm sunshine after the postings on most of the others. Thank goodness for you and a big well done and thank you .

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That kit was just so bad. I mean, why?

Great reproduction thought WV10!

I actually got my 92/93 season programmes down from the loft to look at that shirt closely and i discovered that no two of those shirts are the same.

I'm in the middle of doing the Wolfs head puma kits now

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good work WV10Wolf, I'm impressed. If I hadn't got a stupid user name I'd have nicked the 1993-94 shirt for my avatar.

In my opinion we shouldn't ever stray too far away from the 93-94 classics, just update the materials and fit along with the obligatory change of sponsor.

Honourable mentions for all the Umbro tops and the Staw ones.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves home 1996-1998
wolveshome19961998copy.png

Wolves away 1996-1997
wolvesaway19961997copy.png

Wolves away 1997-1999

wolvesaway19971999copy.png

Those wolf head puma kits were a pain in the ass.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Coming on this thread and seeing your superb work is like a breath of fresh air, a stream of warm sunshine after the postings on most of the others. Thank goodness for you and a big well done and thank you .

This in Spades

What a fantastic job you have done on here, brought back some great memories

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This in Spades

What a fantastic job you have done on here, brought back some great memories

Thanks chaps!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can I be cheeky and ask for some long-sleeve versions too?

H

haden-wolf

Could Puma possible drop this hi-tech material and make the shirts from Sack Cloth?

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1992-1993 Home
wolves9293homecopy.png

This one was a bit of a ball ache

I used to wear that shirt for work back in the days when i was a printer (short lived job).
I got blathered in black ink smears but you just couldn't tell.

I do apologise for sharing that dull story.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant pictures WV10 - still love to see a mocked up verticle stripe Puma one though - Wales have one now but a bit garish. Black-Gold-Black on white away kit - could work on the home kit as well.

C

cooper_J

I used to wear that shirt for work back in the days when i was a printer (short lived job).
I got blathered in black ink smears but you just couldn't tell.

I do apologise for sharing that dull story.

You weren't working with Mickey Thomas were you?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant pictures WV10 - still love to see a mocked up verticle stripe Puma one though - Wales have one now but a bit garish. Black-Gold-Black on white away kit - could work on the home kit as well.

Like this?

fantasyhome.png
fantasyawaym.png

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant WV10 thanks for the vertical versions. I like the away one in particular but would prefer the stripe a bit wider. Also with that design I think the badge needs to be lower.

Not asking you to do this by the way but thanks for indulging me. Like with the sache it keeps the core colours in the away kit.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves home 1995-1996
wolves19951996homecopy.png

I think thats it for all the Goodyear kits.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any chance of a mock up Puma shirt with Red and White stripes as an away?

Always fancied that as an away, seeing as it was our home shirt WAY back when (we won't mention the blue and white hoops / stripes)

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves home 1995-1996
wolves19951996homecopy.png

I think thats it for all the Goodyear kits.

A bit of man mayo might have come out then. My favourite ever shirt.

You could try doing goalie tops as well when you run out

Back
Top Bottom