Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves getting worried about season ticket renewals?

Inky

Reaction score
I've just received another call from the ticket office reminding me that the Early Bird is available. I've never had so many calls from the club, are they worried that people are not going to renew this year.

W

we8wba

am i thinking to much in wolves are going to appt bruce but delaying it long as possible to eeak out extra ST sales before the hysteria?

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nor me - i will do, but i want them to realise (even if it is just the principal of me delaying) that a lot of fans are not happy with the way things have "progressed" this year, both on the field and off the field

B

BigBadWolfie

I will not be renewing until I know who the next manager is.

I think a lot of fans will do likewise.

Have to say the manager search is quickly becoming a farce / embarassment when compared to the sacking of Di Mateo and appointment of Hodgson in the exact same circumstances by the Bennies last season :rolleyes:

N

nobull

I am stalling, simply because if we choose Bruce I won't renew and will pick and choose my matches.

W

we8wba

i renewed today

could stick phil brown in charge and id still go and support them

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wish I could tell them to $$$$ off at the moment, however, I will renew.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be renewing mine but I'll be leaving it a few more days yet.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Only chosen not to renew once when we were still under Hoddle had renewed by Christmas when Mick came in, it wasn't on a point of principal more apathy

If it is Bruce no-one really knows how it will pan out.

Will renew at the last minute after pay day

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh no not the "I will not renew until I know who the new manager is" trick!

M

Mr Wolf

What if Bruce comes in keeps us up then guides us to a top 8 finish next season? You'll all be sorry then ;)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Oh no not the "I will not renew until I know who the new manager is" trick!

Fraid so. It seems like a number of STH's are waiting to see who the new guy is before renewing.

I suspect as the deadline draws nearer many will renew whoever is in place.

The offer is financially too good to turn down, even if Brucy is in charge.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I haven't received any phone calls, but will be renewing whoever is in charge, but not until the 15th:D

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Just to mention, my sister will renew her two in the BW, even if Mickey Mouse gets it.

She is far too loyal to Jez not to do so.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If pressed I would rather have Donald Duck.

Donald Duck:eek: His nose is too big.

And Mickey Mouse is a potato head with big ears.

Morgan needs to get his $$$$ in gear and sound out Bugs Bunny or Foghorn Leghorn if he wants to retain his credibility.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've got two season tickets and were waiting to see who we appoint until we renew.

If it's Bruce i can honestly say we won't be renewing.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
We've got two season tickets and were waiting to see who we appoint until we renew.

If it's Bruce i can honestly say we won't be renewing.

That is a clear enough statement, Clifton.

Hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of season tickets could be hinging on who gets the job.

Maybe Steve and Jez have got the fans message about Steve Bruce and have put his appointment on ice. Otherwise, he'd have his car parked in Mick's old space by now.

R

RichDavi

IF they wanted renewals they should have got Curbishley or Hughton in last week.

M

-MTW-

Love is blind. Renewed yesterday just wish we weren't so bloody shambolic.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Is there any point in renewing at this stage? Is it not the same price all year ?

I think the Early Bird is open to all - Season and non season Tkt holders, I haven't read anywhere what the ST prices will be in the summer.

T

Two left feet

It is the first time in 20 years that I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket because the club is just a joke can't believe we sack our manager without having anyone ready to take over this late in the season might a swell left mick in charge till end of season then started fresh which ever league we were in the rest of the league must be laughing there t@ts of at us.

J

JR's Boots

I'll probably renew BUT the appointment of Bruce, Davies, Keane or any other deadbeat out of work failure would make me think again. I need to feel a sense of hope and optimism, which ever league we end up in.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will wait to see who the new manager is and the direction that the club are going in so until they show this with who they appoint then I will wait it out.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was pleased when they announced you could pay by installments until I found out it was an extra £40 - there always seems to be a financial kick in the balls where Wolves are involved.

D

Dewsburywolf

I haven't received any phone calls, but will be renewing whoever is in charge

Same here & in fact I'm quite $$$$ed off that I haven't had the phone call yet. Keeping the money in my bank account as long as possible

M

Markwolf

I'm torn whether to renew or not. Me and the wife have held season tickets for a long time, but have our first baby due in July. The management debacle, coupled with less disposal income may sway our decision....

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was pleased when they announced you could pay by installments until I found out it was an extra £40 - there always seems to be a financial kick in the balls where Wolves are involved.

Get a Wolves credit card and you can pay over 9 months interest free

Back
Top Bottom