Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves are for life not just for Christmas.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Bit of a light hearted one but....
Does anyone else’s wardrobe and accessories etc revolve around Wolves? My phone case for instance is the old gold and black colour, it’s not wolves badged just drawn to it.
I’m guessing people have avoided buying Blue cars and other things based on our clubs colours and dislike of others.

Merry Christmas to you all and here’s hoping to a even better footballing 2019!

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew up Wolves mad, Wolves bedroom set, Wolves wall paper the lot.

In my 'football room' at home it's a shrine to Wolves, photos, scarf etc.

That's as far as it goes for me.

Over the years I've learnt the Wolves stickers in the car, Wolves phone cases, liquidator ring tone and even Wolves wallpaper on my phone can lead to unwanted attention.

Just cba with the hassle.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I do enjoy the Wolves experience and enjoyment it brings
Travel home and away with Telford Wolves great bunch of lads and lasses
We have a weekend away twice a year, travel in on the train to home games and coach for away
We also have an end of year BBQ to celebrate
They bring a smile to my face with the banter every game which is all part of the Wolves experience

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew up Wolves mad, Wolves bedroom set, Wolves wall paper the lot.

In my 'football room' at home it's a shrine to Wolves, photos, scarf etc.

That's as far as it goes for me.

Over the years I've learnt the Wolves stickers in the car, Wolves phone cases, liquidator ring tone and even Wolves wallpaper on my phone can lead to unwanted attention.

Just cba with the hassle.

Same for me most of my garage is a shrine to wolves nowadays.

Stopped putting stickers in my van after i had two hammer blows to my windscreen back in early noughties.

E

Edgmond Wolf

My 76th but can only get to a few games a season now from Manchester, too old and doddery. Going to Man. City next month though, my daughter had nabbed a corporate invite for us.
Wow, 76 years is superb mate, I hope I can get to that many!
Good on your daughter
Looking forward to the trip

E

Edgmond Wolf

Stopped putting stickers in my van after i had two hammer blows to my windscreen back in early noughties.
I must be lucky, I have had a Wolves sticker in my window screen for ten years...

Now I have bloody jinxed it :eek::eek:

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Had my wing mirrors booted off. Had gob all over my car. Definitely Wolves related.

I've made the mistake of being in away pubs with my case on. After that I decided I'd just stick with a normal one.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All I have now is an old 70s shirt. I do have a Rhodesian Ridgeback dog who is a gold Colour though.

D

Deleted member 4594

Remember my first flat. Went to have a shower and noticed it was made by Triton Showers who sponsored Birmingham in the early 90s. ****ed me off every time I used it.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Got loads of shirts/hoddies photos pictures news clippings etc but my favourite is my personalised wolves related number plate my hubby bought for me, car not been vandalised yet !!!

Last edited:

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of the West Australian number plate 1 Wolves.

Unfortunately most people assume it refers to the local hockey club West Side Wolves !
Where do you live on W A I'm in Mandutah.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have Wolves shirts, scarves and hats. Of all the Wolves stuff I bought, miss my silk scarf from the 70s, which ended up being caught by one of the 1980 League Cup winning team, when I threw it up to the bus during the parade on the Sunday. :oops:

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely for life!
Been a loyal supporter since 1956.
Have Wolves Logo on my iPhone cover, which goes everywhere with me.
Wolves ONLY Wolves!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got scarves, shirts, liquidator ringtone, stickers in cars, watch and training gear.
Had a painted burnley sheet i ripped of a bridge near wembley as a momemto of sherpa van final, but left it up loft of old house.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of the West Australian number plate 1 Wolves.

Unfortunately most people assume it refers to the local hockey club West Side Wolves !
Similar(ish) situation for me if I ever where any Wolves related garment up here in East Yorkshire; taken to be a Hull fan!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh!

Back
Top Bottom