Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves 2nd behind Man City

M

MK Panther

At the moment, this could change dramatically at any time with just one purchase. I reckon we have done really well, this close season and some quality signings. We have some players to depart and some more to get in no doubt.

Wolfion

Reaction score
We have overall bought well. Of the prices quoted (not by the club) only Fletcher seems a little off actual value, but sometimes you pay a little over the odds to get the player who will fit best in your system.

What has impressed me the most is that we have bought early enough to get all players in for pre season, which has always annoyed me in seasons past. Pre season training has to be the best time for players to get to know each other and have a bit of banter.

D

Deleted member 3751

I'm pleased by it, we obviously won't finish anywhere near the top and clubs will spend more on one player than we will in total. But it shows that we clearly had a plan for our transfers and have wasted no time in carrying it out

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I would be very happy if that was the final 2010/11 Premier League table....

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Geoffrey has a good pre-season over here, then I reckon we'll have incredibly competition for Matt J, with Hunt in as well. Maybe Hunt can play left-side in a midfield 3, because I noticed he was a central midfielder for Hull on at least one occasion.

S

sean from oz

I thought Geoffery looked first class in that 1st half he played against pompey

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were having a similar conversation about Berra this time last year. Best defer judgement.

Re. Palace match - they ALL looked awful.

D

Deleted member 3604

I'm very impressed with what they've done pre-season and i'm also hoping the players of last season can develop even further. I reckon our biggest threat this season is complacency but i'd settle for two defeats against them lot if meant another year of survival and perhaps a couple places higher finish.

SE_Wolves

Reaction score
personally i think we need to sort out the formation for next season, but im very happy with the signings so far.
i think we need to think about the GK next season
Hennessey will be happy with his new contract but will be replace Hahnemann in goal?
Also will Craddock still keep hes place due to his age and the fact we have signed a young CB.
thats the 2 issues i have at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom