Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Win on Friday and Nuno should be backed

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too - it’s all remarkably silly. Who in his right mind would think Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked?

I’ll leave it there too.
I‘m not going to judge Nuno in this crazy year.....doesn’t seem fair.
But let me ask you this.
What if, in the next 4 seasons or so, Wolves do not qualify for Europe, only one FA semi and finish between 8 and 12 th?
So, before the start of the 5th. season, ( which would be about our 8th), would you think Nuno should be sacked?

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I‘m not going to judge Nuno in this crazy year.....doesn’t seem fair.
But let me ask you this.
What if, in the next 4 seasons or so, Wolves do not qualify for Europe, only one FA semi and finish between 8 and 12 th?
So, before the start of the 5th. season, ( which would be about our 8th), would you think Nuno should be sacked?
In 4 years I might, but I doubt it. In the next 2 years I don’t think he should be sacked under any circumstances- not even if we’re relegated.

As I see it we have a few pieces in place that are truly top class - Nuno, Jonny, Rui, Neves, Neto and Raul.

I think we’re a couple of signings away from being something very special indeed and I want us to see it through and see just how far we can go.

Nivada

Reaction score
Nuno has now proved three times, after our 6 match winless streak in 18/19, after our terrible start to the season in 19/20, and recently after our 8 match winless streak this season that he can find solutions when things go drastically wrong, in truth not many managers have that ability, when things break down for most they're unable to adapt, we really have someone special on our hands with Nuno.

It took me half an hour of my life to find an appropriate title that rhymed with backed so try to be kind.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

All we need now is for @northnorfolkwolf to let us know if he still thinks Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked if we lose then next game - and then we can call it a day on this thread :)

Thank Goodness for that!

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I love this post!

It really brings into focus some of the strange opinions held by some posters on here.

I believe one of them said “Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked if he loses the the next game”.

I was so shocked by the complete absurdity that I have been physically unable to post for the last week!

I was accused of being a “Jonny come lately” to this site (and consequently my opinion is completely worthless I am told) but it puts me in mind if one the great threads of all time:

“Is Dave Jones a good manager or should he go?”

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I’m going to hibernate till about 8.00pm on Saturday evening. Bye.

dennison11

Reaction score
Not that i disagree but do we really need another thread? As I'm writing this response, I'm forced to ask myself why I have written a response......

Never mind.....

As you were

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

It took me half an hour of my life to find an appropriate title that rhymed with backed so try to be kind.
Nivada, your title was just fine —

I had it tracked;
in fact,
it was quite exact.
And, soon enough, Molineux shall once again be packed!
(The snooker balls are racked....)

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its why i rarely visit this site or twitter these days and Facebook official link unfollowed, we have lost as soon as the team has been announced.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nivada, your title was just fine —

I had it tracked;
in fact,
it was quite exact.
And, soon enough, Molineux shall once again be packed!
(The snooker balls are racked....)
Has your account been hacked?

D

Deleted member 8913

Backed ,sacked or just cracked.? In fact it smacked of no tact, to exact such whacked ideas.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn’t it be if on Saturday there’s a loss
That Wolves should still keep Nuno as boss
Most wouldn’t see him as dross
But others would nail him to the cross
But don’t worry, it’s not a lost cause
Even if some think he has flaws
Because Shi will pull Nuno from the fans’ jaws
Coz he knows that soon again Molineux will fill with applause
Fickle fans loyalty is as see through as gauze
So talk of Nuno leaving is put on pause.

Last edited:

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did you collect up all those posts that evidence that I’m a nasty piece of work?

If so please post them here and we can all judge :)
Nah-just my opinion at the time and since you've returned from your break (thanks for letting us know) - still my opinion. Its to do with the constant pecking of one persons views. Its his opinion-you obviously disagree,fair enough. But the constant picking...

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
All we need now is for @northnorfolkwolf to let us know if he still thinks Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked if we lose then next game - and then we can call it a day on this thread :)

Thank Goodness for that!

Did you collect up all those posts that evidence that I’m a nasty piece of work?

If so please post them here and we can all judge :)
You've gone beyond reasonable disagreement into an obsessive vendetta. Now I'm telling you to stop. No more please.

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
sack him, i haven't followed wolves since 2019 to be 12 th in the prem
i'd ask for my money back if i'd ever been to moulinex

disgusted
north west guildford

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom