Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Win on Friday and Nuno should be backed

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
I have a strong suspicion that this is a dig at those who posted and supported the "sack him" threads....
I agree mate it clearly is but if we loose on Friday it will be back to sack him again been the same on here for last few weeks I've tried to stay away from it all but every time I log on there's another back/sack thread

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree mate it clearly is but if we loose on Friday it will be back to sack him again been the same on hear for last few weeks I've tried to stay away from it all but every time I log on there's another back/sack thread
Hmmmm.... There is another meaning for back and sack. Crack is sometimes added too... Just saying....

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Wow. More pointless threads on here than a Vivienne Westwood fashion show....

Just keeping it fashionably real.

Your time to be concerned is when the syllable count turns up, perhaps. :)

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes me too

And me100%.

Of course I rant and rave at the TV more this season than before but Nuno will always have my support. There are genuine reasons why this season has not gone to plan and they do not need explaining.

Get the fans back in the stadiums, get our injured players back and some normality. Nunoooooo‘s will be sung louder than ever. He deserves it, he’s earned it and he should get it!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens if we loose? I want to know what happens when we get tight!

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is every game either back or sack for so many people. He deserves nothing but our absolute backing, we had a season that ran over a year last year playing god knows how many games and then for the first time we had a poor window where the squad wasn't strengthened. He more than deserves the chance to rectify that this coming summer before we hopefully have some crowds back next season.

I will always be incredibly thankful for Nuno and what he has done and he more than has the ability to lead us forward again.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being a football manager means you are loved when you are winning. And credit is built up.
There has to be a counterbalance .

Back
Top Bottom