Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Win on Friday and Nuno should be backed

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Do we need to re visit the haiku thread?.....

Could be given a go I suppose.

Nevo or Neves?
'silly balls' to aim strike with
Bully no Bull. Shot!!!!! :) ;)

Last edited:

Lycaon

Reaction score
Not too sure why this particular game against Leeds is a defining moment in Nuno’s reign?
Let’s just see how the rest of the season plays out and where we finish in the league.
Maybe then we can discuss what the future holds for our illustrious WWFC?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mods should merge this thread with the other one and rename it the Hokey Cokey - bit of something for everyone and you can shake it all about while you’re at it
I heard the bloke who invented the Hokey Cokey sadly passed away last week. They had a right game trying to get him in the coffin.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too sure why this particular game against Leeds is a defining moment in Nuno’s reign?
Let’s just see how the rest of the season plays out and where we finish in the league.
Maybe then we can discuss what the future holds for our illustrious WWFC?
Maybe not defining but whereas I was dreading the Southampton, I am excited about the Leeds game even though I fear Leeds way more than Southampton.
We need to give a good account of ourselves. Even if we lose, it’s important that the lads feel they played well.
But it’s taking forever for Friday to come.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

As boring and as daft as the @northnorfolkwolf thread. Mind you this place is full of them these days.
Absolutely not. The other thread was completely unforgivable. I for one won’t be forgiving- ever.

it needs to be remembered that that thread was posted (without regard for Nuno’s achievements or wolves fans respect and admiration for Nuno) purely to grab attention and be in the limelight for a few hours.

This at a time when Nuno is clearly suffering with a lot on his mind. The hope must have been that we lose the game against saints and the thread in some small way (maybe quoted in the E&S as fans fury) either pushed Nuno towards walking out or influenced Jeff into pushing.

I still can’t understand why someone would do that if they were a wolves fan - unless they were actual a bigger fan of themselves than they are of wolves? In which case they are masquerading on a forum with thousands of members just for the opportunity to perform in front of them

That thread was the single most ungrateful, objectionable and offensive thing I have ever seen posted on Molineux Mix - it was a complete and utter disgrace.

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Absolutely not. The other thread was completely unforgivable. I for one won’t be forgiving- ever.

it needs to be remembered that that thread was posted (without regard for Nuno’s achievements or wolves fans respect and admiration for Nuno) purely to grab attention and be in the limelight for a few hours.

This at a time when Nuno is clearly suffering with a lot on his mind. The hope must have been that we lose the game against saints and the thread in some small way (maybe quoted in the E&S as fans fury) either pushed Nuno towards walking out or influenced Jeff into pushing.

I still can’t understand why someone would do that if they were a wolves fan - unless they were actual a bigger fan of themselves than they are of wolves? In which case they are masquerading on a forum with thousands of members just for the opportunity to perform in front of them

That thread was the single most ungrateful, objectionable and offensive thing I have ever seen posted on Molineux Mix - it was a complete and utter disgrace.
Well I've not changed my position. Time to judge is the end of the season. On a personal note I will just as interested in performances as results.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Well I've not changed my position. Time to judge is the end of the season. On a personal note I will just as interested in performances as results.
I agree with you on performances - but they should indicate how we need to evolve..

if we are relegated then I want Nuno to stay.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just stumbled across this. Lykos, are you fixated? Are you stalking me on here!? My thread would have been in the limelight for just a few hours, esp as we won at Soton, but you, pretty much alone, keep referring to it! You say I posted solely to 'masquerade' in front of all the Mix's members but your constant posts are giving me exactly the exposure you say I crave?! And as for Nuno how exactly do you know 'Nuno is clearly suffering with a lot on his mind'; has he been in touch with you? I don't need to explain myself to you and seeing as you have only been on here for 2 years I can assure you there have been many, many threads over the years equally divisive. If you are going to get so upset about people holding different views to you perhaps a football forum is not the right place for someone with your fragile sensibilities. Or learn to argue your case better rather than just resorting to stock insults. It's very boring. I hope the Mods read this post and this results in this ****-stirring thread being closed, as the others have been.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just stumbled across this. Lykos, are you fixated? Are you stalking me on here!? My thread would have been in the limelight for just a few hours, esp as we won at Soton, but you, pretty much alone, keep referring to it! You say I posted solely to 'masquerade' in front of all the Mix's members but your constant posts are giving me exactly the exposure you say I crave?! And as for Nuno how exactly do you know 'Nuno is clearly suffering with a lot on his mind'; has he been in touch with you? I don't need to explain myself to you and seeing as you have only been on here for 2 years I can assure you there have been many, many threads over the years equally divisive. If you are going to get so upset about people holding different views to you perhaps a football forum is not the right place for someone with your fragile sensibilities. Or learn to argue your case better rather than just resorting to stock insults. It's very boring. I hope the Mods read this post and this results in this ****-stirring thread being closed, as the others have been.
Agree NNW- this poster has serious misgivings about anything you post. I was going to comment on one they posted but it was deleted so had no evidence. Nasty piece of work imo.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Agree NNW- this poster has serious misgivings about anything you post. I was going to comment on one they posted but it was deleted so had no evidence. Nasty piece of work imo.
Look back at all my posts and see if the picture you paint of me as a nasty piece of work is true. If you think it is then I’ll apologise, but I fail to see how people can post that they want Nuno out on Sunday and when I object I’m somehow the villain?

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I objected strongly to you post calling for Nuno to be sacked and I still do.

I was a regular poster on MM in Aiden days and on here since it’s inception under a different name.

I don’t think saying ‘Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked on Sunday if we lose is acceptable - I find you are adding to the Twitter idiots firestorm in the hope of nudging fosun closer to losing patience and I’m angry that you did it.

I’m really sorry but I can’t apologise to you because I don’t believe calling you out on this particular matter is wrong.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Look back at all my posts and see if the picture you paint of me as a nasty piece of work is true. If you think it is then I’ll apologise, but I fail to see how people can post that they want Nuno out on Sunday and when I object I’m somehow the villain?
Its not the objection- absolutely fine..it's a forum. Its the " never let you forget this post" and " i was going to agree until I saw who posted it" stuff I find distasteful

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But it’s just his opinion....so what?
I think he’s earnest, loves Wolves and is outspoken. I don’t always agree with him but many times he brings up some good and valid points.
Am I glad we have Nuno?......over the moon but ,Jesus, some of the football we play is boring.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Its not the objection- absolutely fine..it's a forum. Its the " never let you forget this post" and " i was going to agree until I saw who posted it" stuff I find distasteful
So you think I’m a nasty piece of work (which I don’t believe my previous posts indicate) but you don’t find that at all distasteful?

I think i’ll take a little break from this site ... I’m not going to suddenly think that “Nuno out” post is ok (in all eternity), but not being a nasty piece of work I’m going to turn the other cheek and keep out of the way....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first one of those is perhaps, if a post is outrageous, fair. The second is ridiculous l agree. I have disagreed, and said so, with some posters on here on some issues. I have agreed, and said so, with those very same posters on other issues. The chances of any two people agreeing on absolutely every issue is pretty slim.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first one of those is perhaps, if a post is outrageous, fair. The second is ridiculous l agree. I have disagreed, and said so, with some posters on here on some issues. I have agreed, and said so, with those very same posters on other issues. The chances of any two people agreeing on absolutely every issue is pretty slim.
I agree :cool:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you think I’m a nasty piece of work (which I don’t believe my previous posts indicate) but you don’t find that at all distasteful?

I think i’ll take a little break from this site ... I’m not going to suddenly think that “Nuno out” post is ok (in all eternity), but not being a nasty piece of work I’m going to turn the other cheek and keep out of the way....
I don't believe that anyone is asking you to stay off the site. You are as entitled to your view as any other poster.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Stay....different opinions is healthy for a forum..

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The following are facts:
Nuno has achieved:
promotion from championship as champions at first attempt.
our best 2 finishes in top division for 30 years
European football for first time in 40 years.
is currently on target for at least our 3rd best finish in top division for 30 years
Fixed that for you... It's possible, albeit perhaps unlikely, that this season might still turn out to be truly exceptional.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I objected strongly to you post calling for Nuno to be sacked and I still do.

I was a regular poster on MM in Aiden days and on here since it’s inception under a different name.

I don’t think saying ‘Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked on Sunday if we lose is acceptable - I find you are adding to the Twitter idiots firestorm in the hope of nudging fosun closer to losing patience and I’m angry that you did it.

I’m really sorry but I can’t apologise to you because I don’t believe calling you out on this particular matter is wrong.
Let it rest. We won at Soton so the matter has resolved. I don't do Twitter so I don't know what is being said on there and I don't care tbh. These are my views on a football forum. It's not a matter of who is right or who is wrong - who decides that? We have different opinions, fair enough. I took a stance and judging by the number of posts it was a discussion that was obviously worth having. The matter has moved on, Nuno is trying , at last, to get us to play on the front foot, which is great. One thing I'm sure we can agree on is that we push on up the table and get as high as possible.

Mountie

Groupie
Reaction score
Let it rest. We won at Soton so the matter has resolved. I don't do Twitter so I don't know what is being said on there and I don't care tbh. These are my views on a football forum. It's not a matter of who is right or who is wrong - who decides that? We have different opinions, fair enough. I took a stance and judging by the number of posts it was a discussion that was obviously worth having. The matter has moved on, Nuno is trying , at last, to get us to play on the front foot, which is great. One thing I'm sure we can agree on is that we push on up the table and get as high as possible.
Hi northnorfolkwolf. You have a right to your opinion most certainly. I didn't like your thread as many didn't. Likewise there would have been a few people that agreed with you as well which is perfectly acceptable as everyone has a right to an opinion. My view is however that if one cannot stand by the team or the manager during a short rough spell then they have no right to partake in the celebrations when things are going well.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Let it rest. We won at Soton so the matter has resolved.
So I took a little 6 day rest to calm down a little after being called a nasty piece of work - but now I’m back.

The matter is far from resolved. You stated that Nuno ‘has run out of ideas’ and next time we lose he should be sacked.

So in the interests of open and honest discussion on the forum - please advise whether you still think this is the case, and if not, why not?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So I took a little 6 day rest to calm down a little after being called a nasty piece of work - but now I’m back.

The matter is far from resolved. You stated that Nuno ‘has run out of ideas’ and next time we lose he should be sacked.

So in the interests of open and honest discussion on the forum - please advise whether you still think this is the case, and if not, why not?
You might want to read @northnorfolkwolf post from earlier where he said he might have been premature in calling for Nuno’s sacking.
There‘s other posts of his in the thread that are informative.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks - I’m sure the guy who made the comments can answer for himself - he normally seems vocal and opinionated enough :)
Sorry....all I meant was maybe you should take all his posts into consideration and not just a few. But , ok, I‘ll leave it there.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Sorry....all I meant was maybe you should take all his posts into consideration and not just a few. But , ok, I‘ll leave it there.
Me too - it’s all remarkably silly. Who in his right mind would think Nuno has run out of ideas and should be sacked?

I’ll leave it there too.

Back
Top Bottom