Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wilshire anyone?

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Report on NewsNowWolves saying we're second favourites to sign Jack Wilshire for the coming season. What do you folks reckon?

Y

Yout85

Report on NewsNowWolves saying we're second favourites to sign Jack Wilshire for the coming season. What do you folks reckon?

If it was the Wilshere of 2 or 3 years ago, I'd be utterly delighted.... still a very talented player who I'd be delighted to see in the Old Gold

M

MonkeySpanner

Yes Please...brilliant when fit, he and Neves in the middle, oh my.

D

Deleted member 4456

If his injury record were anything to write home about, definitely. A slight breeze would be enough to put him out for 6 months though.

D

Deleted member 4453

everything with Wolves these days is down to mentality, does he have it that's the question?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don’t believe there is any truth in this at all. But a fully focused and fit Wilshire would of course be a great signing for Wolves. Would he want to play second fiddle to Neves though (and he’d have to), that’s the question.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very talented player that has got back to form this season. My main concern is he and Neves in CM would leave us short of height. Saiss wins a lot in the air and if we're going to upgrade him I'd like another tall player.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

A very talented player that has got back to form this season. My main concern is he and Neves in CM would leave us short of height. Saiss wins a lot in the air and if we're going to upgrade him I'd like another tall player.

Modify the medical table to make it a medieval torture rack, he'd by 6'6" in a couple of weeks.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would find nuno a tough task master. He has definitely played better this season but last night he looked lost in arsenal’s shapeless set up. I couldnt help thinking how much better organised we are than arsenal. He might be OK as he isnt old but he has glass ankles and a dubious off field reputation

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a terrible signing because he would be constantly injured and, as said, a big time Charlie. Steer well clear of "established" billy big balls types.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss
Neves Wilshere

What a prospect. Wilshere is good mates with Afobe too!! Personally got shot down last week saying I play football manager so makes you laugh really would be a great signing

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Modify the medical table to make it a medieval torture rack, he'd by 6'6" in a couple of weeks.
No modification required, we've got that already. Hence the very few injuries this season, frighten the buggers:eek:

Oh BTW Ofusu or whatever his ****ing name is, is currently 8'-6"

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
To be fair, he's made 35 appearances so far this season so he may be over the worst of his injuries.

He's looked decent in the (admittedly few) games I've seen this season and I reckon he would fit in really well in our formation and with the style of football we play so talent-wise, it would be a yes from me.

Depends who else we have as targets though.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we could get him on a pay per game basis (to cover any injury doubts) that would be fantastic. On his day he still is a superb player but I'd be surprised to see Arsenal let him go again?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good player but bound to do his ankle and out for a year. It's a now from me.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he stays fit he will be an asset, but doubts about his fitness makes me unsure if we should go got him.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always liked him. He's probably Englands most talented midfielder, but his fitness record would put me right off personally. I do think we will sign another CM but it won't be him.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always liked him. He's probably Englands most talented midfielder, but his fitness record would put me right off personally. I do think we will sign another CM but it won't be him.
If it’s not Wilshere I’d love that Bruno Fernandes

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No not for me at all

Most over rated player in the country, always struggling for fitness, slow, lethargic, picks up yellow cards because he's slow and in general a dirty horrible player. Hasn't improved from when he was 18, constantly over running the ball and wonders why he picks up injuries.

Thought Roy Keane was spot on with his comments last night,

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would clearly improve our squad but his injury record is abysmal so I wouldn't go near him.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injury prone, extremely expensive wages, and a 'character'. Big no from me. He's the sort of signing we shouldn't be going near.

The only think I would say is that he can be an excellent player and it's possible that Nuno can work with that. His injury record is the main reason I'd say no way.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If his injury record were anything to write home about, definitely. A slight breeze would be enough to put him out for 6 months though.

Same here...no way. He did nothing of note at Bournemouth.

I am hopeful Fosun are far more forward thinking and won't be going down the old, tired route of signing big club cast-offs nearing the end of their careers or their semi-fit players. Look where it's gotten us in the past. Mind you, it hasn't done West Brom any harm! :D

W

Wolfgang Wolf

if you want southern "star" has beens who'd think they'd be doing us a favour o'hara would be cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom