Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Willie Carr Kidney Transplant

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Willie Carr is a lovely guy and I sincerely hope all goes well in his recovery.

He was a guest at our end of season presentations with his wife and Phil Nicholls when I played in the Wolverhampton Sunday League all those years ago. He was an absolute gentleman and a credit to our great Club.

All the very best Willie.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Willie Carr is a lovely guy and I sincerely hope all goes well in his recovery.

He was a guest at our end of season presentations with his wife and Phil Nicholls when I played in the Wolverhampton Sunday League all those years ago. He was an absolute gentleman and a credit to our great Club.

All the very best Willie.

I can only echo this - Willie is a lovely guy having met him in the Pigot Arms a couple of times!!
Get well soon Willie!

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes for a full recovery Willie.

Met him in the Western a couple of years ago and he was an absolute gentleman. Was so privileged to talk to him. When you feel most times that players just want to say hello and goodbye, Willie stayed with a couple of us chatting for half an hour. Great craic and lovely guy.

J

JC14M5 Wolf

Fantastic bloke and club legend.
Speedy recovery Willie.

W

wolfkapiti

Reading that story of Willie getting a new life saving chapter,brings it all back to me.April 6th 2011 I was also given a new kidney from an unknown donor which is called Altristic.A total stranger decided to donate one of their kidney's and I am alive because of their gift of life to me.I am an active pensioner in my early seventies.I will raise my glass of watered down orange juice and thank the donor of my gift of life.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading that story of Willie getting a new life saving chapter,brings it all back to me.April 6th 2011 I was also given a new kidney from an unknown donor which is called Altristic.A total stranger decided to donate one of their kidney's and I am alive because of their gift of life to me.I am an active pensioner in my early seventies.I will raise my glass of watered down orange juice and thank the donor of my gift of life.

Best of luck to you and Willie Carr wolfkapiti.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonderful wonderful player.
Get well soon Willie.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Met Willie once. He came to our work years ago selling bearings (I think). Lovely man, my dad and uncle were more interested in his stories about football. Talked for ages and a top man.

Hope recovery goes well...

Back
Top Bottom