Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who would you sell to raise 50 million for a top midfielder and top defender(If Fosun insist on sell to buy)?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is funny how some class Traore so highly basically down to the fact he runs fast. Podence played 1200 minutes less than Traore last season and had the same amount of goals(more in the league) and one less assist. Podence will also fit Brunos style infinitely better than Traore will. Wonder who is gonna give us 50 million for Podence.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is funny how some class Traore so highly basically down to the fact he runs fast. Podence played 1200 minutes less than Traore last season and had the same amount of goals(more in the league) and one less assist. Podence will also fit Brunos style infinitely better than Traore will. Wonder who is gonna give us 50 million for Podence.
I don't think Podence will. Reality is that Podence does one clever thing every 4 or 5 games but by and large games bypass him. For me Podence is the George Kinkladze type that some people people talk about when mentioning Traore. Since he's signed we've for the most part played worse as a team. Great and all that you've nutmegged de bruyne, but when is the next bit of trickery going to come along. Reminds of delofeu in that regard.

Last edited:
R

reanswolf

Wolves never make midfield a priority, which seems weird when u think we have Neves and moutinho , but I mean as a complete unit. It’s always the department we neglect, and for me it epitomises our general lack of progression for many years. Only when We have a strong midfield unit - Bailey Hibbitt Carr, or Ince Cameron or Rae, or Neves and a 33 year old Mouts and a Dendoncker at his best, do we prosper

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
Love Traore and this isn't true currently but he can be an absolute passenger at times.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
why sell Neves to bring in a top midfielder , i thought he was a top player and our defense is pretty strong anyway.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
why sell Neves to bring in a top midfielder , i thought he was a top player and our defense is pretty strong anyway.
I guess it depends on what sort of midfielder you want and what style of play will most benefit the team. If you want someone with similar attributes to Neves then to upgrade you'd probably need to sell Neves Plus someone else as replacement likely to be more expensive, so that probably doesn't make a lot of sense when other areas of the team are maybe more in need, if you want a different kind of player in midfield then selling Neves and bringing someone else in at about the same price makes more sense.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Many people saying 'just sell X and Y', rather than one of our best players, but who's buying them? For instance, Coady, who's going to pay £20m+ for him when he can only play in one system that nobody else in the league plays?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody used to say that when he was about 26. I should probably find some quotes on here saying how he was overrated pace merchant and Sako was better.

On here, every player at every other club is overrated by somebody! "If Grealish is worth £100M then Neves must be worth £200M". "If Ben White is worth £50M, then Saiss must be worth £500M". :DThat has more to do with bias towards your own club than objective analysis of a players ability. Similar to how we have to "have patience" with our own big signings, where any other clubs big signing who doesn't turn in master class performances instantly is a "total flop always will be".

If the league was based on how our supporters rate our players, we'd be Champions League every season. The fact that we're not suggests we are a bit biased. Which is understandable!

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do what man utd do! Sponsorship of training ground Training kit etc also use funds from esports or put a sizeable wedge on appreciate it to win the Ballymore.
Fosun Sports Group own the esports not WWFC. They use Wolves for the Wolf head logo as a brand.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would you sell our top players to buy top players? Unless you have attention deficit disorder.

Back
Top Bottom