Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who would you sell to raise 50 million for a top midfielder and top defender(If Fosun insist on sell to buy)?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would you sell to raise 50 million for a top midfielder and top defender if fosun insist on a sell to buy policy?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which two or three others are we selling to raise £50m?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama, he will lose his pace within a few years then he has nothing left to his game.

25 now he has about 3 years left at peak speed providing he doesn’t face a serious injury. His technical ability is zero.

If we can raise 45/55m from him I would be happy to sell him.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama, he will lose his pace within a few years then he has nothing left to his game.

25 now he has about 3 years left at peak speed providing he doesn’t face a serious injury. His technical ability is zero.

Absolutely.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me Semedo and dendonker are entering their peak years and I don't see them getting any better.
They should have a fairly high value because of their international status. Let's face it Neves didn't get a game for Portugal at the world cup. Adama had one for Spain. Surely the other guys should be more saleable?
Having said that we had the money to go and get a couple of players, one of them was injured and another didn't want to come, so this discussion is pointless.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neither are Neves and Traore given the last window.

I don’t think the last window is representative to be fair. How much do you think Semedo or Dendocker would have gone for last week? Remind me of how many bids we had for them?

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think the last window is representative to be fair. How much do you think Semedo or Dendocker would have gone for last week? Remind me of how many bids we had for them?
I dunno.
Looking at the money Nuno paid for Emerson Royale, I'm surprised he didn't look at Semedo. Given he wanted him at Wolves, has worked with him before and played him pretty much every game, I'm surprised he didn't.
Dendonker, the right club would pay about the same. 20 million ish.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno.
Looking at the money Nuno paid for Emerson Royale, I'm surprised he didn't look at Semedo. Given he wanted him at Wolves, has worked with him before and played him pretty much every game, I'm surprised he didn't.
Dendonker, the right club would pay about the same. 20 million ish.

Perhaps but as far as we know there were no offers for either. That’s the problem with saying that neither Neves or Traore for 50m bids in the last window. The reality is the only bid the press reported, was Spurs 30m bid for Traore, and they admitted that was “cheeky”. That suggests they agree he’s really worth more than 30m.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do what man utd do! Sponsorship of training ground Training kit etc also use funds from esports or put a sizeable wedge on appreciate it to win the Ballymore.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd sell Traore and Coady all day if it means we get to bring in Sanches, Botman and have funds for sombody else too

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We shouldn't need to sell anyone for £50m.

If Mike Ashley can spend £25m a window for Newcastle when he desperately wants out and has made it clear that he will only spend what comes into the club, it means that sort of money is available to a club like us whilst remaining self-sustainable.

Therefore, two windows of next to no spending, including a profit last month, means we have £50m available for players easily.

Queensland Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

To say he has zero technical ability is ridiculous. I think you mean game awareness or even end product

Back
Top Bottom